*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1624784-When-I-Die
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1624784
A Letter To My Husband For When I Die.
When I die please place me to rest in a body of water. Don’t be sad, this is just the beginning of forever. I will always love. I will always love you. My opportunities are endless out here in the middle of nowhere. I will rise by the brisk breeze and the choppy waves. Don’t worry. I’m happy here. It’s peaceful. It’s like home to me. It brings back memories. The sight of you sleeping next to me, the taste of your lips softly brushing up against mine, the sound of your voice whispering “I love you, goodnight” will always be remembered. I will relive the laughs that consumed our everyday routine, and the many experiences I couldn’t have made it though without your hand holding onto mine. I will forever be lifted up by your confidence in me and your will to never give up. I will see the stars each night and wish the biggest of dreams for the both of us. Your heart may pound sometimes baby, don’t you worry though, that’s just me dancing to our wedding song. You may smile for no reason sometimes, go with it hunny, I’m smiling right back at ya. I will meet you every night, forever in your dreams. And then one day, you too will experience the eternal bliss of floating. When that day comes, you find me and I will find you. We will join once again, hand and hand and relive every memory we have ever made together. Don’t you worry, the memories will never end. Each day will be you and me together in the middle of nowhere, with endless opportunities. Perfection this life has brought us, perfection beyond this life. Never forget me darling.
© Copyright 2009 Adoptedchick13 (adoptedchick13 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1624784-When-I-Die