*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1625059-School-Daze
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1625059
For Claire school would never be the same, not to mention her marriage.
  Claire smiled at the boys on the steps of the building as she walked with her son Jack to his dorm room.  Jack was attending Penn State in his second year as an engineering student.  Claire enjoyed helping him to his room with his laundry and food for the week or two between visits home.  She enjoyed teasing him in front of the other boys.  She pushed open the door at the top of the stairs with her foot as she struggled the laundry basket into the hallway.  A voice from beyond the door said “Here Mrs. M. Let me help you with that,” as the basket was easily lifted from her hands.  It was Jack’s sort-of friend Mark.  Mark was two years older than Jack and had gotten to know him through football and around campus.  Mark was 6’ 2”, 200lbs, and very fit.  His hair was light brown and his eyes were a startling blue.

  Claire replied “Thank-you Mark, that is very kid of you.”  She flashed a quick discrete look at the young mans strong arms as he turned and admired his nicely shaped rear end as he walked down the hall toward Jacks room.  ‘Shame on you’ she thought ‘he’s barely older than Jack.’

  Thirty minutes later she had completed packing his things away in his room and was walking back towards the exit when a voice called out “Oh, Mrs. M, do you have a minute?  I’d like a chance to talk to you.”

  Turning she found herself face to face with Mark, but this time the only thing he was wearing was a towel.  “Umm…” she stammered. 

  “Sorry, I was on my way for a shower but I really need to talk to someone.  I mean, if you have the time.”

  Claire thought about her day, she really had nothing to do until late in the afternoon when her husband would be home.  “Sure Mark, I have nothing planned until around 3.  Where do you want to talk?”

  “Well, it’s kind of personal, can we talk in my room where nobody will bother us?  My roommate is in class until 2.”

  Claire thought it through, in his room there would just be the two of them, and he was practically naked.  She knew kids today didn’t worry as much as her generation did about nudity, but what would people think?  ‘Oh come on’ she thought to herself, ‘you must be as old as his mother.  It is not like he’d be attracted to you, he just needs to talk.’ “Sure Mark that would be fine.  I’ll wait in the hall while you change?”

  “Naa, it’s OK, I’ll have my shower when we’re done.  If that’s OK with you?”

  ‘With a body like that it is more than OK to me’ she thought.  “Alright, where is your room?”

  Mark led her off to his room and held the door for her.  It was a small room, there were only two beds, two desks, and two chairs.  Claire sat in one of the desk chairs and turned to Mark as he closed the door.  “I don’t want anyone to hear what I’m saying, it is kind of embarrassing.”

  “Well, what is the matter Mark, you look so sad.  It is a beautiful day, did you get bad news on the weekend?”

  “Well Mrs. M, it’s a little embarrassing, like I said.  My girlfriend and I decided that we would finally have sex this weekend.  After everyone left Friday she came over, I had the room to myself as Dave was going home.  Everything went well until we undressed.”

  “What’s wrong Mark, did she have a scar, or was something wrong with her?”

  “Oh no, not at all.  Sandy’s perfect.  She’s a cheerleader, brown hair like you and brown eyes, not green like yours, which are very pretty.  Anyway she started rubbing me through my pants and then she undid them, her eyes got big and she went pale.  She said I was a freak and left the room.  Since then she won’t take my calls and when I go see her, her friends won’t let me talk to her.”

  “Why did she say you were a freak Mark?  Do you have something wrong?”  Claire said, not sure she wanted to hear more but knowing the boy needed to talk about his breakup.

  “No Mrs. M, not that I know of.  She said something about my size being abnormal.  As far as I know I’m normal.  I know some of the guys in the shower are smaller than I am, but I’m not that much bigger then they are.”

  “Well Mark some girls are not ready for a larger then average penis their first time, perhaps she just needs some time to get used to the thought before she lets you go all the way.”

  “She’s not a virgin Mrs. M, she has had several other guys before.  We just waited a bit to make sure we were in love.  She isn’t a slut or anything but she did have a boyfriend in high-school.”

  “Well I’m sure you aren’t a freak Mark, probably she just thought it was too big for her.  It is nothing to worry about.”

  “I’m not sure… I hate to ask Mrs. M…..”  He paused uncertain, “Can you have a look at it for me?”  With that he opened his towel.

  Clair gasped and her eyes bulged out.  This boy was certainly bigger then average.  Half erect as it was he was already bigger then her husband and it was as big as her wrist in girth.  Mesmerised she stared at it as it twitched.  The head bobbed like a pendulum, she didn’t even notice Mark move closer until he was only a foot away.  She licked her lips unconsciously, her hand moved toward him and hesitated in mid air.  “You can touch it if you want Mrs. M” Mark said from somewhere.  Clair slowly moved her hand closer.  She tried to wrap her fingers around it but they couldn’t encircle the massive member she was touching.  It twitched in her hand again and she marveled at the weight of it.  Slowly she began to stroke it and it continued to grow longer and bigger around.  Mark moaned as she stroked him to a full erection.  It was at least nine inches long and as big around as a Coke can.

  A drop of pre-cum formed at the tip and without thinking Claire moved her head forward and licked it clean.  Mark moaned again and his hands went to her head.  He pushed his cock against her mouth and Claire opened her lips slowly taking him as far into her as she could.  She wrapped both hands around him and sucked as she stroked what she couldn’t take in. 

  “Oh god that feels so good” Mark groaned.  “Oh don’t stop, please you are so good at it.”

  Claire looked up at Mark as she sucked his head into her mouth.  His head was thrown back and his muscles in his neck were standing out.  Looking back down she saw her wedding ring flash in the light as she stroked this massive cock, but she was too far gone to care.  Marks breathing came in short gasps and his head tilted forward.  Claire knew what was coming and she pushed his cock as deep into her mouth as she could.  “OH GOD!” Mark cried out.  His body tensed and spasmed as his cock erupted in Claire’s mouth.  Claire was forced to swallow as what seemed to be a gallon of cum spurted out of the hose in her mouth.  Some cum dribbled down her chin and landed on her jeans. 

  Slowly Mark relaxed, his huge cock still pulsing as his orgasm subsided.  Claire looked down at her jeans.  Well there was nothing for it but to try to clean them before she left.  She rose and Mark wrapped her in his arms.  His mouth descended on hers and he kissed her passionately.  Still aroused from giving him head she responded and soon found her top and bra on the floor.  Mark moved his head down to her ample 40-year old breasts and sucked her nipple into his mouth.  Claire felt herself losing control but it didn’t matter.  She was horny and Mark certainly knew what he was doing.  She felt herself forced back and was soon lying on the bed while Mark fumbled with her jeans.  Claire glanced down and saw to her surprise that he was still erect, or had become erect again, already.

  She had to stop this, she was married and had never fooled around on her husband.  She came to a decision just as Marks tongue touched her aching vagina.  “Oooooo…” Claire moaned all thoughts of stopping him vanishing as the pleasure he was causing shot through her.  Mark expertly ran his tongue around her clit and sucked it into his mouth.  Claire grabbed at his head and pushed her hips up to meet him.  Mark pushed his tongue into her and swirled it around.  His hand massaged her rear, never penetrating, but rubbing the sensitive tissue driving her to greater heights of pleasure.  She moaned over and over as he drove her towards her release.  When it hit her orgasm was one of the most intense she had ever experienced.  Her entire body seemed to explode as she peaked, she shuddered, shook and writhed as she came into his mouth.  She pulled his hair as she came almost screaming with the intensity.  As she began to regain control she realised that he had taken position between her legs and was beginning to push his mammoth penis into her, she tried to stop him but as she felt the head push past her lips a second orgasm tore through her and she pulled him entirely inside.

  Mark started to slowly move in and out of her overfull pussy.  She could feel every bump and vein as he slid in and out.  She started tossing her head side to side as the waves of pleasure washed over her.  Mark sucked one of her nipples into his mouth only increasing her pleasure.  She was moaning constantly and orgasm after orgasm tore through her.  She didn’t even notice as the door opened. 

  “Oh ya, that is one fine woman” said a voice.  Mark stopped moving when he heard Trevor, he looked up smiling.  His hips started moving again, “Hey dude, either come in or get out, but don’t leave the door open people might see.”  Trevor quickly stepped into the room. 

  Claire wanted to stop him, she had to do something, but Mark was again driving her toward orgasm.  “Oh god yes.”  She moaned.  Trevor moved out of sight as Claire again felt her orgasm building, she was going to cum again.  Never had her husband made her cum so often in such a short time.  It was almost unbearable.  Suddenly there was another hard cock in front of her.  It pressed toward her mouth.  Trevor had removed his clothing and had stepped up to her head.  Claire was about to refuse as her orgasm hit, she opened her mouth to moan and Trevor pushed inside.  His cock was smaller than Marks in girth, but longer.  She took him into her throat as she shuddered through her fifth orgasm. 

  Trevor was mulatto, and quite attractive.  His dark skin contrasted sharply with his blue eyes.  Muscular and athletic he was a very good specimen of manhood.  Claire soon found the rhythm and sucked Trevor deep into her mouth as Mark withdrew from her vagina.  As mark pushed in Trevor withdrew.  Soon the three of them were moaning and on the brink of a group orgasm.  Claire lost control first and moaned around her mouthful of cock.  This set Trevor over the edge and he blasted his load into her mouth and down her chin.  As he fell back Mark saw the mess on her face and lost control pounding his stiff cock as deep as he could while releasing his sperm into her.

  Mark slowly withdrew as Claire basked in the afterglow.  Trevor admired her body and was soon hard again.  He rolled Claire onto her stomach and began to play with her soaked pussy.  Soon Claire was writhing in pleasure and she spread her legs and rose to her knees.  Trevor moved into position and pushed his eleven-inch cock into her well-used pussy.

  As he increased the tempo Claire began to moan and buck back against him.  Mark watched the action idly stroking his cock back to life.  Soon he was again erect and he moved toward Claire.  She willingly opened her mouth and took him in sucking the head while Trevor pumped machine-like into her.  Claire shuddered through another orgasm and soon felt Trevor tense as he dumped his load into her adding his sperm to that Mark had already put in her.  Mark sat back on the bed and Claire moved forward onto him easily pushing his cock deep in her soaking pussy.  She rode him slowly feeling the combined juices from the three of them gushing from her onto his balls.

  Mark rubbed her clit and nipples as she went up and down.  Soon she shuddered in orgasm again, she had lost count of her orgasms by now.  Trevor began to play with her anus as she rode Mark and soon she was cumming again as Mark bucked below her dumping his third load into her.  She collapsed onto him and kissed him deeply. 

  “Wow Mrs. M, that was amazing.  I really need a shower now.” Mark laughed.

  “I think I could use a shower and a nap” she replied smiling.  She looked at her watch and realised that it was already past 3.  She was going to have to think fast.  Grabbing her clothes she dressed quickly and ran to her car.  Driving home she felt Mark and Trevor’s cum leaking from her well used pussy and wondered what she would tell her husband about her day.
© Copyright 2009 Mordrig (mordrig at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1625059-School-Daze