*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2254934-Love-Delayed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #2254934
An adult tale of lost romance and teen love
         It all started the summer I turned 14, I was a typical teenage girl, boys were wonderful, new and exciting. They smelled, were a bit dorky and always wanted to touch my boobs, but they were different and exciting. There was one boy in particular from my class, Matt, his parents had a big house outside town and he was frequently alone, and… well he was sort of cute.
         One day Matt invited me over to his place, it was late June and school was going through the paces, but we all knew the projects and tests were done, the teachers had to have their marks in next week, we were not getting more work. We rode the bus to his place and went inside. Typically his parents were not home, we watched TV, one of the three channels he got, but that was boring, you can only watch Leave it to Beaver so many times. Matt suggested we go for a swim, today had been the outdoor fun and games day at school so I had my bathing suit. A nice one piece suit that was “Safe” for school use. I went to the bathroom while he went to his room and changed, I made sure the door was locked, because although Matt was a nice boy I didn’t want him sneaking in while I was naked.
         We swam played and splashed in the pool for an hour or so and then went back into the house. Sure Matt took advantage a few times rubbing my bum or touching my boobs but not in a horribly groping way, it was more playful, besides I did a little grabbing myself.
         I dried off and changed back into my school clothes and we sat in his room talking, there was no chair so we sat on the bed. Then the mood seemed to change, it got really hot in the room and Matt leaned in, his lips touched mine and suddenly we were kissing. My mouth opened and our tongues touched, darting into each others mouths. I began to tingle in certain places and my boobs felt wonderful. Matt rubbed my boobs through my shirt and slowly his hand slid under my top.
         In almost no time my top was off and Matt was licking and sucking my boobs, this was new and wonderful, I felt moisture gathering between my legs and when his hand slid down my body my legs parted of their own accord, he rubbed me though my jeans and my hips began to move, my breath came in gasps, I was uncertain what was happening but I wanted it to continue. The kissing resumed while he explored my throbbing tingling body. Matt took my hand and guided it to his jeans and I felt his erection. Suddenly I wanted to do more than just feel it, I wanted to look at it, to touch it and maybe even kiss it, what was happening to me?
         My hips continued to move and his hand undid my jeans his fingers sliding into my panties toward my hot tingling pussy. I knew then we were going to have sex and I didn’t care, I wanted to feel him inside me, to experience my first orgasm and make wild love. He started pulling at my jeans I I lifted my hips letting the tight material start to slide down my legs, we were going to do this and I wanted to know what it would feel like. He pulled his pants off while I finished removing my top and bra, then he turned toward me his erection twitching, my first sight of a penis and I stared at it transfixed, he moved toward me and my hand took his penis in, touching it in the flesh for the first time.
         A loud banging came from downstairs, someone was banging on the door to the house. “Sally! Sally!” My sister Dianne was there banging on the door, “Sally, mom sent me to get you, she says you are to come home right now for dinner.” My sister had cock blocked me, I was about to become a woman, then I realised how close I had come to having sex, I had no condom, Matt had no condom, what was I thinking? Quickly I got dressed and giving him a kiss went home with my sister leaving him there with what was undoubtedly a painful problem, but knowing boys he probably relieved himself as soon as I was in the car. My body ached for release in a strange way that I had never felt before. I am sure my sister who was 16 knew we had been making out, but she never said a word and by the time we reached home I was myself again.
         Matt moved away that summer, one day he was there, the next his parents had divorced and moved away taking Matt with them.

         Moving ahead roughly 20 years, I was sitting with my husband of 15 years talking about past lovers and we talked of my close encounter with Matt. We had wonderful sex that night, and I imagined it was Matt, my orgasm was quite intense.
         Years passed and at 50 my husband, Chris was diagnosed with a rare liver cancer from exposure to the chemicals he worked with. Less than three weeks from diagnosis he was gone from my life, leaving a gaping hole after 30 years together. The company paid me a large benefit after a legal battle, they denied fault, but provided me with more money than I cared for, all I wanted was my husband back.
         As they say, time heals all wounds and I was only 50, I had my kids who lived close and slowly life returned to a form of normal. I was on Facebook one day scrolling through my feed when a message flashed up. I looked at it and was slightly confused, it was someone named Matt, who I was in the same group I was in, my home town group where former residents chatted. I hesitated a minute, wondering who it was and finally opened it. The message read "Is this Sally Parker who wet to Grace Public School in 1980?" I replied that it was and he responded almost immediately "Hi Sally, it is Matt, we were in school together, do you remember me?"
         We chatted online for an hour catching up on old times, he talked about moving away with his mom when we were 14, how he spent the next years in Columbus and attended school going to UCLA. After college he got married, but divorced several years later. Now he was living in a town 100 miles from our old town. I didn't reveal that I was in a town less than 20 minutes form his town.
         Over the next few weeks we often talked online, he asked about my family and I told him my whole tale, he expressed condolences when I told him of the death of my husband. Eventually we talked about maybe having dinner, 'Just for old times'. I was surprised at how the thought of a simple dinner made me tingle in an old familiar way. Sex for me had ended when my husband got sick, and before that it had dropped to a very infrequent monthly or even bi-monthly event. We arranged to meet at a very nice restaurant in town next Saturday.
         The week flew by and on Friday I went and had my hair done and bought a new dress. Saturday morning I started primping and cleaning, I even had a Brazilian wax, something I will never do again, but I wanted to feel good, he was never going to see it, but I wanted to feel sexy for the first time in a long time. I dressed to look great and I think I did. I wore my granny panties, because they were comfortable and, again, he was not going to see them.
         Saturday night I got in my car and drove to the restaurant. Nervous as a 14 year old school girl (little did I realise what that meant) I went inside. He was sitting at the bar looking older, and nervous, but it was indeed Matt, his hair was thinner, and grey, there were lines on his face, and he was a little thicker around the middle, but that was indeed Matt.
         We had a quick hug and a peck on the cheek and then sat at our table. Dinner was wonderful and we had a bottle of wine along with the meal. At one point he reached across the table and took my hand, "Sally, you have no idea how good it is to see you again. I missed you and thought of you often."
         "It is good to see you too Matt, and I have spent too much time at home since Chris passed."
         We talked more, and drank more wine, his hand stayed holding mine, but finally the waiter made it obvious they wanted the table for other guests. Matt paid the bill even though I said I could pay and we left. On the way out the door he put his arm around me and rested his hand on the small of my back, it felt good to be touched again. We reached my car and stopped, he gave me a hug and thanked me for coming. As he moved in for a peck, I turned towards him, and in a slightly awkward moment our lips met. Maybe he thought it was intentional, and he began to kiss me, and to be honest, I did not mind. I kissed him back, the kissing continued and grew a little more heated, but we were both mature adults not some teenagers making out before mom and dad caught us. Still it was becoming quite steamy and I felt stirrings that had been gone for years.
         We broke away a little self-consciously, but we continued to hold one another in a loose embrace. "How about another drink?" He suggested.
         "Where?" I asked, this was my town, but I had no plans to invite him back to my house and give the wrong impression.
         "That bar looks ok." He said pointing to the hotel across the street. I nodded and we walked across the street holding hands. The Bar was loud, but not too noisy and we sat having a few drinks, bodies close together so we could talk. We spoke of school days, we talked of our adult lives, and our present lives. He turned to me and with his mouth to my ear said "I missed you, I always wondered what happened to you."
         "I was the one who got away Matt." He looked confused and I confessed that I though about that day in his house a few times, his face brightened and he chuckled.
         "I had a severe case of blue balls from that one Sally. I cursed your sister for showing when she did."
         "I did too," I confessed. He leaned in and kissed me again, this time with more passion. His tongue touched my lips and my mouth opened giving him access. I felt warmth spread through my body and pressed a little harder to him. My breath came shorter and I noted he was breathing heavier too.
         "How about we get out of here?" he suggested, and I raised an eyebrow, then nodded. He rose and went to the front desk returning after a few minutes with a room key. He took my hand and we went to the elevator. On the way up we kissed more, him pressing me against the elevator wall. His hands ran along my sides and gripped my rear and I rubbed his growing cock through his dress pants.
We got to the floor and found the room, the door hadn't even closed fully and we were pulling at each others clothing. His tie flew, his shirt came open, the zipper of my dress went down and suddenly I remembered my granny panties, 'what the hell' I thought, 'too late now'. He stood there in his boxers, I in my granny panties and bra. His hands went to my bra and I slipped out of it, exposing my breasts to him again after 40 years. They were no longer the perky breasts of a 14 year old, but he didn't seem to care. His mouth descended to my nipples and he licked and sucked bringing gasps of pleasure from my mouth. I found the opening in his boxers and my hand closed around his stiff cock again after 40 years.
         'Not this time' I thought, my sister was not going to ruin this chance. He pushed me back to the bed and I fell onto it. His hands went to the band of my panties and I lifted my hips giving him free access. He stood there gazing at my dripping pussy for what seemed like ages and then he dropped to his knees, his mouth descended onto me and his tongue found me.
         I moaned, Loudly, as he began to work at me, he alternated between kissing my thighs, licking around my opening and sucking my clit. I writhed and bucked but still he refused to bring me to a climax. He worked me into a frenzy and I almost came several times only to have him change the action causing me to pull away from my peak, finally he pressed his mouth to me and inserted a finger, then he sucked and my clit seemed to explode.
         My legs clamped around his head and my hips rose from the bed, I shook, I convulsed and I screamed as if I was having a seizure. Juices exploded from me, drenching his face, never had I had such an orgasm. My body went limp, I may have even blacked out.
         He rose from between my legs, before I could move he was atop me and his cock seemed to know everything. It hit my opening and slid in, I was so wet. I groaned again as he entered and a second orgasm washed over me. He held position as I came down from that one and then began to slide in and out building speed and passion as he worked.
         I did my best as well, moving my hips in the old way, matching his rhythm and building our combined passion. In no time I felt the approach of my third or fourth orgasm and began to moan and groan again, he increased the pace.
         He was driving in and out without remorse. It hit, I began to cum again, my body clenching and grasping at him, my pussy clamped down on his cock and felt it grow and twitch. He froze, his cock jammed in me and I heard him grunt in surprise and satisfaction as he emptied himself into me. He shuddered and ground his pelvis into me. Finally we both came back to earth, spent and he flopped down beside me.
         We slept, some time during the night he awoke and we were off again, making up for lost time perhaps? The bestial sex was gone, this was more relaxed and more time was taken, when we both came again we again slept. I awoke to the morning light coming through the window and felt his hard cock pressing to my rear. I spread my legs and he slipped in once more from behind this time. He took his time building the sensations and working back and forth to another climax. Once we recovered I rose and headed off to the bathroom and a shower to clean up. He joined me in the shower before I was done and we ended up having sex in the shower too. Then we had another shower to actually get clean.
         Matt and I have since started dating, the sex is great, and I don't have the worry of getting pregnant so we don't bother with protection, just like teenagers. It was 40 years in the making but our first time was an amazing if prolonged experience.


© Copyright 2021 Mordrig (mordrig at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2254934-Love-Delayed