*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1625502-Naruto-KyaxSasu-Kyas-POV
by Maya
Rated: · Chapter · Other · #1625502
Enjoy this random idea I just got
I gulped as I twisted a piece of my hair that fell in deep black curls down my back. I sighed and looked down at my arms, turning them so that I could study the differences that Ayame so bluntly stated. True, I am dark skinned, but there was no reason to be rude about it. Then again my sister has always been the rude one. Once again I sighed. I'll be glad when I as far away from my home village.
I stopped in the forest when night started to fall. It would be dangerous if I had decided to continue on. No, instead I set up my camp in a clearing that was inhabited by flourescent butterflies and fireflies. I looked around the clearing again and saw that a small hut stood on the northernmost side next to a bubbling creek that seemed to stretch for about five more miles before emptying into a lake.
I pushed aside the woven straw curtain and looked inside the shack. If anybody had lived here they must have moved on over a few years ago. I sat my bags down in a corner and left the hut to get some firewood and some extra meat to cook.

As I walked along the stretch of the creek I came across the beauty of a waterfall that emptied into a vast lake. I sat down and laid down the fire wood. Over half a hour passed I came back with six fish. I knew I wouldn't need it, but it never hurts to be prepared.
I set up the cooking fire and got the fish fried. After that, I put some water into a make shift pot and let it boil as I chopped up some vegetables I had brought with me.
As I stirred the pot of boiling stew the sound of leaves rustling and snapping branches. I jolted and listened. A low groan sounded and I ran out.
There I saw him, his dark hair cut in the strangest way and black sleeveless shirt, laying face first on the ground in a puddle of blood. I knelt beside him and tried to lift him instead of dragging him. He was cold, death had started to beckon him to its unforgiving silence. Quickly, I drug him into the hut and tried my best to save him. I laid him in a corner and drew a healing circle around him making sure that every thing was what I wanted (for if I didn't he would have been turned into a toad) Closing my eyes I let my chakra swirl and gather in the pit of my stomach before letting it seep through my veins and flow out through my hands that I placed on his bare chest (i had to remove his shirt and shorts for a more effective healing.)
Slowly, but thankfully, he began to emerge from the darkness as his skin returned to what I assume was its original color and his heartbeat started to return to the healthy rate at which it is supposed to beat. The large gash that traveled from his left shoulder to right hip started to sear closed, along with the cut that went up his inner right thigh to his privates began to heal as well. When I had finished there was no scars to prove that he had been injured.
I gave a relieved sigh, thanking Kami that he would live. I erased the circle and then went to wash his clothes after which I mended and then I took out my bo staff and went to practice.
© Copyright 2009 Maya (jbaby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1625502-Naruto-KyaxSasu-Kyas-POV