*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1629574-Cry-out-Loud
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #1629574
When you can't hold on any longer... just let it go!
      We all know that things don't always go well. Sometimes you seem high and sometimes down. You'll also have to agree with me that its part of life. Life is not always smooth, and it is inevitable to state that sometimes things get out of hand, and you can't handle any of it. Times when everywhere you go, everyone seems to be against you. Anytime you try your best, it just doesn't seem to be good enough. Nobody just understands your effort to be good.
      Everytime you feel you are about to be swallowed by depression, just have a good cry. It is sometimes helpful to let the tears flow down. At particular times, you just need to sit alone and weep.
Weep all you frustrations out. Cry like you've never cried in a long time. Strip yourself of all your worries and burdens. Wash away your heartaches with your tears. Cry to ease the tension you feel. If crying were for babies and children alone, we would have lost the ability and tears.
      Crying says a lot more than words or even actions can say. It sends so many messages on their journeys, it reveals the passion you feel inside, the intensity of your emotions. It is the best way of expression for both young and old. so next time you need to, have a good cry!!!

By Nmeli Anene 
© Copyright 2009 Chiangel (nmelichukwu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1629574-Cry-out-Loud