*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630277-Cat-Sith-Prologue
by AlexBW
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1630277
The prologue its short, but I love it. Sorry if theres spelling mistakes, etc.
I should have done it, I look back now, why didn't I, why couldn't I? The cold air hurt my lungs as I lept up, "she was only human," I muttered, "why did I let her live?"
Of course, that human ruined everything, I remember her everything about her. I wrapped my furry black tail around me and purred uneasily I wasn't a cat I didn't need to purr, but when I looked like one I liked the full illusion, and whats more the sound calmed me.
There was a crack of thunder, and I lept from the wall I'd been sitting on, another crack and the rain began to pour down, as the rain seemed to drain what little soul I had left, I began to drift back to the day, I was givin my first soul to take, I was a hopeful Cat Sith, and that was all taken away from me, by Laura.
© Copyright 2009 AlexBW (alaxandrabw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630277-Cat-Sith-Prologue