*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630289-Cat-Sith-Chap-1
by AlexBW
Rated: E · Fiction · Fantasy · #1630289
Chapter 1 longer than the prologue but still not very long.
"Kellas, Kellas, todays the day!" A sqeaky high pitched voice chirped, suddenly I felt two repeating jabs in my side.
"Andrea..." I muttered, grabbing my knees.
"Kellas, today you get to put all your training to use, you'll change shapes, and take souls, and best of all," She chirped, "You'll get to leave the realm."
I looked at her, "yeah, but if i leave," i smiled, "who would make you breakfast."
"Kellas Im 8 I can look after myself, and i'll get a prodigy soon, who when i'm 18 will wake me up."
I laughed and got up, "Kellas..." she stared, "why did you sleep in your cloths?"
I was stuck there, the truth was I was too tired to get changed. "Well bye, An, I'll miss you"
I walked out, thinking this was my life a Cat Sith it sounded do cool.

It felt amazing as I met Azure, the pale woman looked at me "Kellas?" she muttered "a trainee Cat Sith?"
"Um... yes" I said.
"Good" She smiled elegantly
She then handed me a small black coller "change shape!" she snarled
I changed shape to a large black cat with a large white spot on my chest. "Cat Sith enough?" I laughed.
She stared "I care not, now go"
"Wait, what am I taking the soul of?"
She picked me up by the scruff of the neck and put the coller on me, "that will stop you changing, true-form when you sleep, and your target, you will find out while your there."
She then threw me, into a pond.
© Copyright 2009 AlexBW (alaxandrabw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630289-Cat-Sith-Chap-1