*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630343-Cassies-Edge
Rated: E · Short Story · Teen · #1630343
A short story about a girl. Review if you want to read more about what happens to Cassie.
The walk down the 9th grade hallway was one of the longest walks I'd ever taken in my entire life. I felt the eyes of the entire school fallowing me. I heard harsh snake-like whispers. "What did she do now?" they said. I tried my best to ignore there stinging comments but could not. I slowly opened the office door and nearly fainted when i saw the armed police man standing by the principals office. I slowly and shakily walked to a chair and sat down. The world seemed to spin and i could feel the color draining from my face. My beating heart was thudding in my chest and i could hear the corners of my mind screaming with regret. I sat uncomfortably shifting in my seat waiting for the police officer to hand-cuff me and throw me into the back of his police car. Waiting to be doomed to a life in teen prison and then life in real prison. But no such thing happened. At least not yet. As i listened i could hear the voices of Josh and Matt ( two members of our gang that i had just recently become a part of) speaking. Their voices seemed so distant, so far away from the person that i was. "This is my life now" i thought to myself. Getting in trouble, ending up in the principals office, and eventually going to jail. All to be with the group of friends that I'd wanted all my life. I began to ask myself "Is it all worth it now?"









If you want to read more about Cassie and her friends please leave a review telling me what you want to read

Thanks,
Jade Dahlia Finch
© Copyright 2009 Jade Dahlia Finch (dallysgirl224 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630343-Cassies-Edge