*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630858-A-Knights-First-Time
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #1630858
A knight's first time on the battle field.
As he stood there, he saw the creature that he came for. He had finally decided that it was time. The creature was right in front of him, seemingly waiting.

Carefully, he withdrew his sword and tried to brandish it as bravely as he could. The creature looked him over, as if sizing him up.

'It must be waiting for me to make my first move', he thought.

With one mighty thrust, he pierced the creature with his weapon.

Soon, blood lust came over him. He stabbed and stabbed into the creature, each stroke gaining momentum. The lust controlled his every move through instinct.

As quickly as it came, the blood lust faded. His body was drained, but his weapon remained implanted in the creature.

He opened his eyes and saw the creature looking back at him.

"Your first time, huh? Well, was it at least good for you?"

She covered herself back up.
© Copyright 2009 Kaftarian Knight (kaftarian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1630858-A-Knights-First-Time