*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633335-Memory
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1633335
beginning of an idea i had....
The pain in my head throbbed as the room came into view. I could hear voices talking.

“They’ll be looking for her you know”

“I don’t care well hide her. We’ll do something!”

I tried to move, but I soon realized I was tied to a chair in a dark room.

“Shhh…” one of the voices said. “I think she’s awake”

There was shuffling of papers and a few loud Thumps, before two large men and a women came into view.

“Hello darling….” The woman said sitting down in a chair across from me.

“Who are you?” I demanded.

“Well, still got her same audacity doesn’t she?” The woman said to the two men.

The larger of the two men grunted, his eyes drilling into me.

“Now honey“, the woman said sweetly. “I want you to think really hard and tell me where you were before you woke up.”

Why would I tell a stranger something like that? I thought. Then I realized, I couldn’t remember. Frantic for something I thought harder searching deeper into my mind for anything, nothing was there. It didn’t make sense, I was so confused. The room seemed to spin, and my vision was slowly taken over by darkness. Then I fell into a deep sleep.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

© Copyright 2010 Athena Stuart (honor77 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1633335-Memory