*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1634073-You-Fall-and-Stand
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Inspirational · #1634073
Losing hope? When problems arise, these are the things you need to know.
"That's it, it's hopeless. Therefore, I'm dying after five... four... three... two..."

          Well, that's quite a catch for a suicidal person.

          FACE IT. Life is not always about smiles and laughter. Half of our life is composed of problems, tears, painful experiences, and the like.

          FACE IT AGAIN. It may sound stupid but, life sometimes sucks. It may seem as if hope has abandoned us when problems arise, but hey--you know what?...

1. PROBLEMS with FAMILY. A sick mother/ father, a fight with another member of the family, a misunderstanding... These are all rocks blocking your way to a good life.

2. PROBLEMS with LOVE LIFE. Left by boyfriend because of another man (hurts a lot!), left by boyfriend because of no reason at all, left by girlfriend for another man, a painful break-up, a sudden break-up, a happy (NOT) break-up, complications... These are all nightmares in your sleep.

3. PROBLEMS with STUDIES. Failing grades, failure due to absences, stupid-professor alibis, strict professors, quitting school, bullies, enemies... These are all a fire burning up the beautiful trees.

4. PROBLEMS with FINANCIAL MATTERS. Bankrupt, no money, not enough money to survive, stolen money, not enough budget... These are all just mountains you need to move.

          Still, life on the other hand has its beautiful side just as how a yin yang symbol is.

          Rocks can be moved aside; thereafter you would see how beautiful the sun is rising over your life at the end of the road.

          Nightmares are dreadful, but no matter what, soon you'd wake up to the real world and realize how wonderful the new and better opportunities await you.

Fire can be put off by water. Pour over the consuming fire with the water of perseverance, dedication and diligence and watch joyfully how your efforts are being paid off.

          Mountains can never be moved--but no one said it is the only way you can get to the other side. Climb it, no matter how high. When you reach the summit, embrace the beautiful feeling of gazing over the new life awaiting you on the other side.

          You see, when you trip over a rock as you walk, wouldn't it be dumb to remain lying on the floor with your face pressed against every dirt on it? Slowly, with every energy you have left, pick yourself up from the ground or you'd be run over by a truck and die an disastrous death.

Life is short, so live it happily.
Problems arise, and just like the wave, they fall back to the ocean after hitting the shore.

God is with you throughout everything you're going through.

HAPPY MOMENTS: Praise God!
PAINFUL MOMENTS: Trust God.


Remember these, then you would not have to die after five... four... three... two...
© Copyright 2010 soulmates (soulm8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1634073-You-Fall-and-Stand