*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1634380-My-Life
by auti16
Rated: E · Short Story · Writing · #1634380
this is a blog about my life and what im going through.
hi, auti16 here and this is my first story i have ever writin. This story is just not any story, this story is about life and its about my life.

When I started high school, I was so scared. I wanted to stay in middle school for the rest of my life. I didnt know i was very wrong. Going to high schol is like being older and its fun. Expecially when you find that one person you want to spend ur life with or when you find that person and you say those 4 big words....L-O-V-E. When you find LOVE, your in your own world and every thing feels like life is perfect and you and your love will live happily ever after. Well maybe thats not they way it is. You can only have one LOVE. So people say. I'm still trying to figure out LOVE and i put LOVE in big letters is because LOVE is big and when you truly LOVE someone is when you know. I don't know what LOVE is yet and now I am going to find out.




© Copyright 2010 auti16 (auti16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1634380-My-Life