*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1634542-Might--Magic-DS-Healing-Godrics-Wounds
by Streti
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1634542
Set at the end of Anwen's first chapter. Minor spoilers.
Based on Clash of Heroes, the great tactical puzzle RPG for DS, set at the end of Anwen's first chapter. Slight spoilers. If you like it, review! If you don't like it, review!

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes
Healing Godric's Wounds

by Streti, thestreti@gmail.com


The young Anwen and her elven warriors had defeated the demon, but they laid their eyes on its prisoner with worry. If Godric, the human noble, was to die in their hands, they could find themselves escalating the diabolical scheme they tried to prevent.

"Ungh... thank you..." the youth said, then slumped against his chains, passed out. The demons had whipped and clawed him to his limits, and his muscular, sculpted upper body was marred with wounds and gashes of blood.

"Quick! We must get him to Sylanna's Spring!" ordered Anwen.

"A human in one of our sacred places? Why don't we just give him to their own healers?"

"There's no time to argue or wait, Findan. I believe Sylanna would agree."

Godric's chains were unlocked, and he slumped into Anwen's waiting arms.

"If you believe so, I trust you," the elf ranger said, and took hold of the human youth, helping Anwen carry him.

"Scout the surrounding areas for any more of the demonkind lurking on our lands," Anwen ordered the other Sylvan rangers. "Stay hidden and report what you learn, but strike quickly and ferociously if you can."

The rangers left Findan and Anwen, spreading out in a perimeter to secure their passage and the surrounding areas. The human was weak, coughing blood a few times as they moved, and they progressed slowly, but eventually they made their way to the secluded, sacred spring in the woods of Irollan.

Sylanna's Spring was an awe-inspiring sight, clad in the dark mystery of night between Irollan's guarding trees, faint wisps of silvery light dancing above its mirror surface.

"Go tell the druids what has happened. I'll tend to him," said Anwen.

"Are you sure you will be fine, alone?"

"There's no harm that will come to us in this place, under Sylanna's protection."

With an acknowledgement, Findan rushed off, and Anwen took a closer look at Godric. He was bruised and his breath was rasping, but the wounds looked worse than they were, clotted with his dried blood.

"I'll need to clean him first... but with what? Ah, my skirt! No time to be modest..."

Anwen took off her boots and then the forest green skirt, revealing her buttocks to the night and the unconscious Godric. She went over to the spring and soaked the fabric in the blessed water, then returned to Godric and wiped his well-formed chest with the cloth, squeezing some of the spring water onto his skin. The blood came off easily, and not only that, some of the tiniest wounds seemed to disappear, and the bruises became a slightly lighter color as she wiped them with the cloth. The knight muttered something incoherent, his voice and breathing sounding a little less strained, and Anwen continued, cleaning and healing his upper body with the holy water. But while his skin came clean, and some of the wounds seemed a little less severe, he was still obviously injured. She took a look at his pants.

"As I said, no time to be modest..." she said to herself, and yanked Godric's dirty pants roughly off from him.

"Ahh! Not another succubus!" he exclaimed suddenly. "Ahh... huhh... where am I?"

"I'm not a succubus!" said Anwen. "Relax, you're safe. We're at Sylanna's Spring, her blessing will restore you."

"They drained me of my essence as I was chained... it felt like a hollow growing inside me, eating away with me with fiery misery..."

"Ah!" said Anwen, realizing what he had been through. "We slayed the demons and drove off the rest, but their evil is already spreading. We need to get you better... here, I'll help you to the spring."

"Huh... your skirt!"

"Had to clean you with something before taking you to the spring. Now take hold of me."

Godric laboriously rose up, and Anwen helped him to the stone barrier around the spring, then around onto the water, a little deeper in.

"Feels... strange..." the man uttered, and suddenly collapsed into the water, which luckily wasn't deeper than an average bath.

"Get up! It's supposed to make you feel better!" said Anwen, panicking a little, and already diving in to lift him back up. She dragged the man back to the shallower end, and laid him there.

"Oh great... now my armor's soaked with it..." she said, observing the heavy, wet armor, pressing uncomfortably against her. "No offense, oh benevolent Sylanna!" she added, and removed the armor, taking it beside the stones to dry up at least a little.

She returned to Godric, lying naked in the water. She took a few handfuls from the spring and spread it across his skin. He was looking much better already. The wounds seemed to be sealing themselves up and fading away, the bruises slowly grew lighter.

"Ahh... feels like my insides are being coated with silk," he said, narrowly opening his eyes. He took some of the water in his hand and drank, then opened his eyes fully. And with sudden realization, scanned Anwen's naked body over his, lingering on her pert breasts and the tuft of blond pubic hair. She was looking at him inquisitively.

"You... you're..."

"It's easier this way," she said and threw her eyes, rising up and jumbling her hands. It only had the effect of accentuating her breasts, lifting their smooth curves. Then her attention was caught by something else, and she leaned back over him, caressing his chest. His wounds had almost completely healed.

"How do you feel?" she asked.

"Revitalized. But inside, there's still the gnawing feeling from the... succubi."

"Ah!" she yelped, feeling something hot and rigid brush against her butt.

"Um, sorry, that part feels revitalized too. You're on top of me, and, wow, um..."

"Hmm... how does this feel?" she asked. She suddenly took hold of his penis, and rubbed it a little in her hand.

"Feels, mm, good," he sighed back.

"Perhaps Sylanna intended for me to stay with you..." Anwen mused, and stroked his rigid shaft a little more vigorously, then she bent down to him. Human and elf lips met for a long kiss, exploring each other in peace, her breasts pressing against his chest and his hands finding their way on her taut frame, caressing her lean body.

"I've never done it with a human before..."

"I'm lucky to have my first time with an elf as beautiful as you..."

"You're not a bad representative of your race either," Anwen kidded, and backed a little, taking his renewed manhood into her sex.

"Ahh... it's big... are all humans like this?"

"I can't say for sure, but Aidan is, if you develop a taste for it but not me..."

Anwen laughed and started circling her hips, enjoying his hardness inside her.

"But should we be having sex here?" he asked, more serious.

"Are you kidding? Our union only makes Sylanna's power more effective!"

"Yes... I can feel... something..." he said.

"You better!" she said with a wide smile, and started rocking her hips faster.

So now I'm naked in Sylanna's Spring, having sex with Godric. If Findan and Eyne should come back now... she mused, I probably wouldn't stop because it feels pretty good! Besides, I'm helping him...

The water splashed around and on them as Anwen rode him, and Godric could feel something soothing filling the hollow inside him, its singeing edges fading away.

Anwen bent back over him for another kiss, their wet bodies pressing together in their sexual embrace. Godric caressed her long, partially wet blonde hair, took in her pleasant smell, and then gathered his strength, pushing her back onto a sitting position in his lap. He started taking a more active role, holding her taut buttocks and helping her bounce up and down on his rigid pole, rapidly entering the elf girl's wet cleft and enjoying her moans, and maneuvering his head to lick and suckle her the soft curves and pert nipples of her breasts.

"Now put me in the water... see if all of your strength is back."

They had barely even noticed it, but all of his gashes and bruises were gone now, with not even scars on his young, masculine body. He took a steady grip of Anwen's nubile Sylvan frame, yet older than him in human years, and effortlessly turned her over to the low water of the blessed spring, her blonde hair becoming soaked with it. Her gaze focused on his poking manhood, now fully hard and throbbing with vigor. She eagerly spread her legs for him, offering him a inviting view of her beautiful sex, decorated with blonde pubes.

He entered her again and started thrusting hard into her welcoming embrace, both of the young leaders soon moaning with their passion, accidental prayers to both Elrath and Sylanna passing their lips, as the red-haired knight drove himself again and again into the Sylvan female, her wet and glistening breasts jiggling with each thrust, her blonde hair splayed around her head in the water.

Suddenly, Anwen clasped her hand on her mouth, but to no avail, and soon elven cries of pleasure sounded through the silent woods of Irollan, as she shivered and trembled with bliss in Sylanna's Spring. Godric paused, not wanting to disturb the unbidden sensuality when she came, and then her serene beauty as she settled down in the warmth of her satisfied exhaustion.

"Ahh... Come where you will..." she moaned, too tired to even move her head or open her eyes. He withdrew from her, dripping with her wetness, and with a curious pleasant sensation welling within him, started stroking himself. He was spurred on by the beautiful sight of Anwen, spent in the water, relaxed with sexual pleasure.

"Ung... I'll lay my seed on your beauty, willingly... ungh!" he groaned, sending the first of his semen on her bare skin, and then another spurt, and another, and another, and yet one after another, until even he started becoming mystified by his own capacity in his pleasure-hazed mind, floating in heavenly planes. He jetted his white loads all over on Anwen's nude body, adorning her breasts with thick splashes of sperm, ejaculating copiously on her stomach, and even managing to fling his far-reaching spew on her lovely face, on which a wide grin was breaking out, accompanied by a few chuckles.

"The Spring may have revitalized you a little too much," she said and licked some of his seed from her lips. Her youthful body was splattered with his come, thick strands of his male fluid strewn on her heaving chest, glazing her nipples, across her navel and all over her beautiful frame.

"Are you starting to forget about the succubi?" she asked, twirling her finger on the sticky essence on her bare skin.

"Ahh... Yes!" he answered brightly, his manhood twitching over her blonde pubes. Anwen smiled at him.

"We better do it a few more times to be sure..."

Looking over the scene from the shadows of the trees was Eyne, one of the druids alerted by Findan.

"Well done, Anwen. I see you are already making peace with the humans," he said silently, and Anwen lifted her head in surprise, as if hearing a voice in the rustle of the trees. But then Godric leaned over her for another kiss, his vigor already renewed by the water, and she wrapped her arms around him.

© Copyright 2010 Streti (streti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1634542-Might--Magic-DS-Healing-Godrics-Wounds