*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636897-Final-Fantasy-4-The-Future-of-Mist-p-3
by Streti
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1636897
At this point, there's no stopping the orgy in Mist.
After a while of rest, Porom visibly shivered, and Ceodore could feel it as well with his hands and even his softened dick in Porom's cum-filled anal cove.

"Oh yes, that was so good..." the teen moaned, and started wiggling away from between the two boys. Ceodore held onto her briefly, planted a kiss on her back and caressed her frame, then let go and rose up himself, his dick slipping out of her gaping anal hole. It looked so sordid, yet so sensual, Porom's beautiful butt so obviously fucked, her cute butthole open and leaking even more of his thick, pent-up spooge. And he had done it, tainted her beauty and taken her last virginity, and yet she looked ever more beautiful for it. Ceodore's eyes lingered on her as she rose, leaving the exhausted boy to lie on the ground, taking in the illicit sight of the other youth's softened penis slipping out from her, releasing another flood of cum on her thighs and the naked Mist teen's crotch. He felt his dick twitch with desire. This soon?

But Porom didn't give him any more time to think, turning and kissing him. She was still dirty with the other spent teen's seed... but Ceodore didn't mind, and returned the kiss, their lips testing each other, tongues eventually joining in to play around. It was like a choir of angels was singing in Ceodore's head, and like they were carrying Porom, making her feel weightless.


"Ohh... yes... you're really... you're really good..." moaned Rydia, on all fours on the grass, her milk-filled tits and belly hanging down as Cecil drove his cock into her awaiting sex. Seeing their green-haired leader in the middle of the action again, several Mist men approached, eager for their turn, or for the beautiful sight of Rydia fucked doggy-style, and in obvious heat as Cecil mounted her. She was clad only in her green gloves and a torn, practically non-existent fishnet around her pregnant midbody, sexy hips and supple thighs. Some of them recognized the paladin king from earlier, some just by his fame and distinct features, and most kept their respectful distance, while some had the courage to approach and blast a load of semen on Rydia's hair or her back.

As Rydia's moans got more frequent and higher-pitched, more of the surrounding group worked up the courage to slather her in their appreciation, spurting cum on Rydia's face, the curve of her belly or hanging tits as she shuddered with each of Cecil's thrusts. Somebody pushed his cock into her mouth, and she eagerly sucked it off, moaning hazily as the first spurts shot into her throat, and then onto her face as the owner of the cock pulled out.

"Come in me, Cecil... bless the baby with your holy seed... Mmmh!" she moaned, deliriously, before shuddering suddenly, and hanging her head, her white-matted hair barely moving with all the special gel it had absorbed. She was coming, with low, stilted gasps, sinfully sensual to the ears of everyone around, including Cecil. Rydia had pulled him away from teasing one of the Eblanese guards, and even after the short intercourse, the feeling, the sight, the sensation of Rydia coming with his cock lodged in her was too much. With a drawn-out groan, he joined her climax, spurting his cum deep into the pregnant summoner. The men around them were awed with Rydia's beauty in her climax, and the otherworldly radiance of the King of Baron, keeping his mysterious authority even in the throes of an orgasm, and they wondered if they ever looked that regal and handsome when the pleasures of sex bent their bodies and wracked their minds.


"Mmphmh... mmwuh..."

Wet slobbering sounds emanated from Tina's throat as she bobbed her head up and down, casually deepthroating the the latest man to appear in front of her. He sat reclined against a building, legs spread for Tina's ease of access, the half-Eidolon on all fours as she shamelessly pressed her face into the man's crotch. Behind her, two men were waiting their turn as a third thrust himself into her loins.

"Mmmmhmhmhm..." Tina hummed, vocally caressing the dick pressed into her throat. The man moaned in bliss, holding on to twin fistfuls of her long, sperm-drenched red hair. Tina again bobbed her head, briefly caressing the shaft with her slippery tongue before pulling up, freeing the dick from her oral embrace. A long stand of spit connected her tongue to the side of his cock, and she quickly slurped it up like a noodle.

Still eager to please and be pleased, she laid flat on the grass, pressing her ass upward to the delight of the man fucking her from behind. He sped up, his hips crashing into her rotund butt with a dull slapping sound. The two men waiting were thrilled by the view of her milky white butt jiggling from the rough impacts.

Tina lashed her tongue out, flicking it across the hanging ballsack of the man in her front. Turning her head sideways, she dragged her tongue from the underside of his sack to the tip of his dick, then back down to his balls, devotedly licking the cream containers.


"Wonderful! It's so good! Please, more!"

Leonora reclined backward, her arms propping her up as she wildly rode the latest man's crotch, her boobs jiggling as wildly as the rest of her curved body. Her face contorted in pleasure as she pleaded for additional men to ravage her. Two complied, one standing in front of her bouncing body, offering his dick to her mouth, which she gratefully accepted. A second man crouched down behind her, easily entering her jutting ass.

By now, knowledge of Leonora's location had spread, and she had already gone through quite a few participants. More were waiting their turn, though their numbers were slightly thinner than in hours past.

"Heh. Knew you had it in you," Palom said to himself. He was still reclined against the same tree from before, casually jerking himself off. He had gotten himself off twice, the grass in front of him matted white with proof.


With Rydia's sex well and fully filled with his semen, Cecil pulled out and dribbled the rest of his load on Rydia's supple butt. A soft hand gripped Cecil's member, smearing it across Rydia's plush behind.

"Did you enjoy yourself, my King?" a voice whispered in his ear.

"Of course, my Queen," Cecil responded.

Smiling, Rosa let go of her husband's manhood, circling around to Rydia. Framing the summoner's face in her hands, Rosa leaned in, her lips meeting Rydia's. The two kissed teasingly, showing off for Cecil and the men around them, but at the same time eagerly, licking off cum from each other's faces and sharing it between their mouths. Rosa caressed Rydia's cum-splattered belly, getting her hand sticky. Higher up, their breasts mashed together, fighting for space, cum dripping between them. "Hope I will have a child like this inside me soon," she said. "You already have a wonderful son," Rydia replied. "Mmm, I do," Rosa agreed, looking into Rydia's eyes. The stimulating sight was enough for a few men to let loose on the twin beauties, ejaculating on their kissing faces, splashing cum on their hair, and covering their heaving, abundant breasts with even more semen. The two old friends ignored the shower, their kiss growing deeper...



The man fucking Leonora's face grabbed her head, fingers melting into her blonde hair. He fucked her mouth, roughly pounding into her oral cavity. She adjusted as best as she could, keeping her jaw relaxed, allowing the man to have his way. The two thrusting into her holes had worked up a rhythm, alternating each thrust to ensure Leonora was always filled with a dick in at least one hole. As they thrust, her body was jarred up, creating resistance for the man fucking her mouth. She was always a quick learner, and that applied to love-making as well, as the men of Mist found to their delight.

Leonora's face gradually turned red as her mouth was used hard and deep. Eventually noticing, the man pulled out with a wet pop.

"Haaah!" Leonora panted, taking deep breaths. "Don't... not so hard... okay? I... like it as much as you. Just, a little... easier?" she asked sweetly.

"Sorry," the man muttered. "You're so beautiful, I sort of got carried away."

Palom rolled his eyes. "She's taken, pal."

Leonora blushed, this time from embarrassment. "It's okay, Palom."


When Porom and Ceodore detached, and looked each other in the eyes, they could both see something new, a golden radiance shining from within in each other's gaze. They just stared at each other for a while, fires welling inside the cum-adorned white mage and the apprehensive teen knight. When Ceodore's eyes drifted down to Porom's almost-bare form, Porom let her gaze drift down as well.

"Hey, that's no fair!" she complained. "I'm like this and you're like that... you haven't taken anything off!"

Ceodore hadn't even considered his own nakedness, or the lack of it. If Rydia had asked him to strip off for her, he probably wouldn't have taken anything off. But if there was anybody in the whole place that could get him to take his clothes off, it was Porom.

And she was in a much lighter state of dress, anyway. The flimsy see-through dress had been torn down the middle, completely exposing her bare breasts and upper abdomen. She had no panties to cover her feminine hips or well-used sex, and the most well-preserved part of her outfit, the long stockings, only served to bring attention to her supple thighs, their colored stripes accentuated with strips of white. But when Ceodore was done, he could at least say he was more naked than the teen mage. He had removed all of his clothing, and was standing naked in front of her appraising gaze.

"Oh, mm, that's more like it..." she sighed, before embracing his naked frame, and his cock jutted up just from that sensation. The white mage licked and kissed his nude frame, and he couldn't believe how good it felt, to feel her tongue and lips on his bare skin, playing with his nipples, of which he had been barely aware of previously, to feel her hands all over his naked body, caressing and exploring and simply touching. He couldn't bear much more of, and took hold of her supple butt, drawing her against himself, and kissed her again, his desire poking obviously against her soft skin.

"I want you to... do it again," she said between the kiss.

"What?" he asked, barely being able to think.

"Do me again. As many times as you want to..." she moaned to him, and they pressed even tighter together.


The number of Mist's men surrounding the two heroines was exhausted for a while, which gave Rosa a chance to detach from Rydia. The pregnant summoner was hazed with lust, panting with her tongue out as Rosa moved back, strings of semen stretching between their lips and snapping in the middle.

"Thank you, Rydia..." said Rosa, and placed one last, quick kiss on the other woman's lips before rising up. She took Cecil by the hand, and the two Baron rulers moved further away, past spent and exhausted men of the village, lying naked on the ground, and one of Edge's ninja girls, who was still taking on all comers.

Away from the crowd, Rosa stopped, and Cecil could finally take a good look at her. His beautiful wife was glazed all over with semen, her full curves and supple skin adorned with more sperm than he had perhaps ever on any single go, and considering his inhuman potency and the capability of Rosa's life-giving white magic, that was not a small amount.

The appreciation of countless men trailed down Rosa's perfect body, from her noble visage to her abundant breasts, over her stomach which would soon swell with new life, and her long, lovely thighs, a lot of the sticky white substance dripping down from her overflowing pussy, filled with the seed of Mist. And she was not in the least perturbed by it, radiating with beauty.

"It seems our boy has gotten over his issues, as we hoped. He had anal sex with Porom," she said, nonchalantly.

"What?" said Cecil, surprised. "That's rather sudden. I thought he would participate just with the strength of his hand..."

"I saw that you were with Porom as well... I'm happy for you," she said with a smile, making her husband flush with her keen awareness.

"I can certainly see how Ceodore would find her appealing. Care to do to me what our boy did to that sweet, innocent white mage?"

Rosa reached behind her and yanked out the tail plugged into her butt, which came out with a *plop*. Cecil was throbbing with vigor, ready with the everlasting desire for his wife.

Rosa turned around, spread her buttcheeks and winked teasingly at her husband.

"I've been saving this for you, my love."


"Ahh... more... fuck me..." begged Sabik. Her hat been thrown off, the long hair normally hidden by it now flowing free, and strands of wet cum flowing on it. She was sandwiched between the Red Wings crew, one of them under her on the stone slab and the stout, plump one squatting over her, driving his mushroom-headed shaft into her sloppy pussy, pushing some cum out with each thrust onto the one under her, who tried to push into her ass from his tricky position. The round curves of her large, supple breasts were glazed with streaks of jizz, as was the full curve of the black mage's pregnant belly.

One of the crew moved to her head and in his excitement started slapping her flushed cheeks with his cock, until he stopped and stroked himself off on her female features. The Mysidian mage barely noted the ropes of sperm settling all across on her face, her eyes hazed with lust as thick strands of white hung over her mouth and from her nose, trailing down her cheeks, chin and neck.

"More -slp-, ahh, ahhhh!"

With a high-pitched squeal, she came, diving headforward into the sea of ecstasy between the men, her bare toes curling up in the air as another orgasm ravaged her fertile body, an expression of her sensuality and pleasure.

"Yahoo!" yelped the mustachioed one in exhilaration, pulling out and spurted his spunk on Sabik, emptying the fire in his balls all over the beautiful curves of the child-bearing mage.



"What are you looking at?"

"My dad... is doing my mom..." answered Ceodore, his gaze fixed on the distant sight.

"I bet they do it all the time," Porom said.

"Yeah..." he said, and snapped out of his trance, turning his eyes towards Porom.

"Like you and me."

As if his resolution hadn't been enough, Porom was on all fours on the grass, lifting her cute bubble butt towards Ceodore, a look in her eyes that wasn't only beckoning, but entrancing.

Ceodore had no doubts about plugging Porom's butt a second time with his hard-on, and this time, he slid in easily into her cum-lubricated hole.

My spill... she's dirty and slimy with my sperm... and it feels so good...

Ceodore worked up a quick rhythm of thrusting into her slick opening, and was surprised when she was more responsive than on the first time. She had less to worry about now, but did it really feel that good? He listened to her moans, held onto her nubile frame, and looked at her pleasured expressions when she turned her head towards him.

"Mm... Let me move a little, I want to see you better..."

Porom turned around and lay on her back on the grass, and Ceodore didn't mind at all when he could appreciate her beauty from the front, her breasts and skin just a little jumbled up with her bent frame as he held her butt up. When he re-entered her asshole and started slapping against her slick buttcheeks and watched the cute, desirable, slightly older girl in front of him, his head went dizzy with pleasure. How could it feel this good? He was doing dirty, depraved things to the beautiful white mage, violating her body with his lewd organ, in a place where it didn't belong, already dirtied with his slime. Yet he was at the height of bliss, and she was enjoying it too, her sensuality overwhelming...

"When you're going to come, I want it all over me..." she said, her voice breathy.

But at that instant, "A, a, aaah!" he moaned, and spurted another load inside Porom in the tight squeeze of her butt, and only then managed to withdraw, resting his dick on her sloppy snatch as he spewed his ejaculate all over her midbody, face and tattered dress. His cum splashed all over her as he came helplessly, hot spurts of his jism decorating Porom.

Only when he could look back at her, he realized that she was even more beautiful and sexy with splashes of his white goo all over her. She looked back at him with a teasing expression on her seed-sprinkled face, her eyes filled with desire.

"Porom, I, I..."

"It's alright. As many times as you want, remember? I want you to keep going..."



Rydia was bent down on the ground, her full breasts and belly pressing against the grass, her round ass held up high. One lucky Mist shopkeeper had his hands on Rydia's full asscheeks, thrusting his cock into the slick pussy of Mist's self-proclaimed and universally acclaimed leader.

"Ungh... here you go, High Summoner... let my cock plowing you show my appreciation of your efforts!"

Rydia replied with nothing, only moaned in response. To the villagers surrounding her, it seemed their leader was far gone in her sexual bliss. To Rydia herself, she wasn't receiving only the submissive pleasure of being taken hard from behind, she was also in touch with the magic flowing everywhere, including her sensitive sex, jolts of physical and spiritual ecstacy crashing into her body with each thrust. The sensation was maddening to her, of ever-growing desire and need, coupled with the pleasure that fed her hunger.

The man inside her came, and she could feel his spasms, then the wet feeling as he slid out and his seed gushed out behind, slowing down to a trickle before another plugged her sloppy hole, driving his hard manhood into her insatiable pussy.

"Yess... more... keep fucking me..." she drawled, her eyes cloudy with lust, drooling on the grass, her almost naked body covered with fresh sweat and the sperm of countless men. She barely even registered the men who kneeled next to her and jetted their seed all over her body, from her green hair to bare back and supple butt, the men of Mist covering their pregnant summoner with their semen.


"Here, let me..." said Leonora to the man in front of her.

She took hold of the man's hard dick, experimentally slapping it against her tongue. Then she changed tactics, licking his upturned shaft, her body still being bounced back and forth by the two men thrusting into her. She moaned against the prick in her face as she dutifully tended to every inch. The man looked down, realizing his prick was draped across Leonora's gorgeous face, her tongue darting against the base of his dick...

Without much in the way of warning, he came, shooting a long strand into the Epopt trainee's fluffy blonde hair. His cum penetrated her scalp, half of the thick white string hanging out as if it were a stray lock of hair. It was quickly joined, the man's balls emptying into the blonde cloud.

"Eek! Oh, that'll take forever to cle--aah!" Leonora gasped as the two fucking her from underneath rammed themselves in to the hilt, tightly holding her hips in place as they deposited their seed deep in her slender body.

"Ooooh..." Leonora moaned, her body relaxing as more warm sperm seeped into her. Subconsciously, she took hold of one of her breasts, carefully fondling herself.
Palom grinned, his hand a blur as he came a third time, watching his sexy girlfriend coax another batch of guys into coming. He made a mental note to thank Rydia properly for her invitation, imagining the grass was her thick green hair as his cum splattered across it...

"Oh! This is new!" Leonora gasped, earning Palom's attention. The next person to approach Leonora had gone for her breasts, inserting his member between her sweat-slicked mounds. Leonora watched as its length appeared and disappeared in her cleavage, studying the new-to-her technique. "Palom! Let's try this later, alright?"

Palom doubled his resolve to "thank" Rydia.


Cecil took a tight grip of Rosa's hips, and drove himself even deeper into her tight anal hole. It was easier than normally, thanks to the tail-plug preparing her, and Cecil could fuck Rosa's ass vigorously, making her moan with each fast thrust into her anal passage.

"Until the baby comes -ahh-, we're going to be doing a lot of this -mm-..." she said, her full breasts jiggling with each forward motion.

"Do you like it?" asked Cecil, his face in a big grin, and groped one of Rosa's full, slimy breasts. The weight and texture of her bust was a perfect match for his strong hands, and he wanted to make sure his wife felt the same way about his hard cock in her butthole, as he did.

"Mm, yes, ahh, feels so good to have you inside my ass..."

Cecil chuckled, admiring the sight of his wife in complete bliss, and continued slamming against her full butt, not paying any heed to the thought that the King of Baron was ass-fucking the Queen in open view of countless people, and unabashedly enjoying it.


"Mmm... I love the taste of your cock," Tina moaned from between the hard shaft in her mouth. "Such a full flavor. How does your seed taste, I wonder? Will you let me feast?"

The man just nodded eagerly, already panting from the half-Eidolon's skilled blowjob. Tina mouthed his balls again, pushing her face against his shaft, rubbing its underside with her cheek. His swollen cockhead smeared against her forehead, leaving a thick trail of precum. Tina left it there for a moment, allowing the rod to caress her face.

"Haaaagh!" the man fucking her groaned, announcing his ejaculation into Tina's tight cunt. She wiggled her hips, dragging herself along the length of his spasming shaft, milking it until empty. Panting, then man withdrew, weakly shuffling to the side, allowing  two more men access to the half-Eidolon. They knelt down behind Tina, immediately groping and squeezing her prominent butt. She purred, relishing the harsh treatment.

Spitting the full sack from her mouth, Tina rose up slightly, wrapping her hanging breasts around the man's now-throbbing shaft. He gasped as their soft, white warmth enveloped him, gently sliding up and down his length. Tina smiled up at him, clearly pleased with his reaction.

The two men behind Tina watched the unfolding titfuck, her supple ass still in their hands. One looked to the other: "Hey... you thinking the same thing I am?"

"You want to be on the other side?" the second asked.

"No! Well... yes. Besides that! Watch this."

The first man inched closer to Tina's backside, bringing his dick to bear. He smeared it against her buttcheeks, the hard rod indenting the soft skin as it traversed her curves. The second man got the idea, also pressing his member against Tina's creamy white skin, slapping her bottom with his shaft.

Well, this is new, Tina considered. It wasn't quite as pleasing as a large prick filling her up with both its length and its semen, but... it was nice. Allowing the two men behind her to have their fun, Tina pressed her breasts tightly together, her nipples curving inward and nudging against each other. Hefting them up and down, the half-Eidolon delivered the best titfuck she had to offer, dripping saliva down into her cleavage to lubricate against the throbbing shaft. The man receiving her boobjob moaned and twitched, uttering little whimpers of encouragement for the heated esper.


"Yeah... let's try it like this," said Porom. Ceodore was lying on the grass now, with the Mysidian teen straddling him. He heaved with anticipation, taking in her beauty as her body stretched over his, leaning a little backwards, and he was surprised by a familiar sparkling sensation within him. She had cast a curative spell on him.

"For vitality..." she explained, and it seemed like the newfound magical energy coursed everywhere in his body. Porom didn't help matters when she fitted his erection at her slick anal entrance once again, and quickly impaled herself on his shaft, making fire rush through Ceodore.

"Mm, yes..." she whimpered, and started rocking her hips, sliding and squeezing his hard meat in her tight passage, lubricated with his previous loads. She started rolling fast over his lap, fucking him with her ass, and made Ceodore groan with the exquisite sensation.

The teen boy could hardly believe it was happening, but Porom was really riding him, and she really seemed to like him too. And despite everything, she still looked somehow cute and innocent, even when she was having sex with him, and already splattered with his and others' seed. Her pink hair draped her lovely, flushed face, and her blue eyes shone brightly when she looked at him. Her supple teen tits jiggled alluringly with her movements, capturing Ceodore's gaze, barely aware of her torn, sperm-matted seethrough dress, which allowed him a perfect view of her sensual midbody. She really was the perfect girl for him, and despite releasing his urges several times already, he felt like he could and would continue this forever.

Then she bent over to him, slowing down but not stopping, and they could kiss again, her breasts pressing against his bare skin, caressing and fondling each other tirelessly as they rutted, joined from penis to anus, and wrapped together in their shared heat.

"Ahh... ahh..." she moaned between kisses. "Feels so good to have you inside me..."

Ceodore could only grunt affirmatively, feeling like the squeeze of her anal passage was straining him too far again.

"Oh, again?" she said softly, when Ceodore moaned helplessly. "I didn't know men would come this many times..."

Porom reached behind, and slipped Ceodore's throbbing dick from her slimy anal hole, and pressed it against her soft buttcheeks. She started rubbing Ceodore's sensitive erection between her taut but ample butt.

"You're so hard, Ceodore... I like how your thing feels..."

"Ah, Porom, I'm... ungh!"

Porom could feel his shaft spasm in his hand, the head of his dick pressed against her buttcleft. She could only guess at where his jizz would end up. As Ceodore spewed the first of yet another load, and the white mage could soon feel the splashes of his seed on her ass, spurting thick spooge all over her buttcheeks, and the jumbled remains of the ruined dress over her backside.

He groaned and whimpered as he came, eyes closed, and Porom just watched him, until he had unloaded most of his ejaculate on her behind, now slimy with several trails of Ceodore's copious and constant jism running down its full curves.

"I love it, Ceodore, your warm cum on my butt..."

She took some of his spew on her fingers, and tasted it, regretting that Ceodore was temporarily too exhausted. He was heaving in his post-climactic bliss and staring at the open blue sky over Mist.


"Uggghh..." Sylvia groaned. She just lay on the cum-splattered grass, staring up at the clear sky above, its blue gradually tinted with ethereal gold as the day moved forward.

Sylvia had fallen asleep, her skin crusted with dried semen, and her hand resting on her jizz-soaked vest. Most of the passersby left her in peace, but some stopped to stroke off on her sleeping face, or to add another coating of sperm on her bodice. A few men lifted her legs up and penetrated her sloppy pussy.

She had woken up intermittently, but only mumbled something in her sleepy delirium, like "Yes, fuck me," "For the rebirth of Mist!" or "Thank you. Please come on me again," when the men inevitably ejaculated on her or her seed-filled sex.

The day was so warm, and she was so exhausted, and so completely satisfied...
© Copyright 2010 Streti (streti at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1636897-Final-Fantasy-4-The-Future-of-Mist-p-3