*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1634602-PTESilent-Stalker-part-2
by penguy
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #1634602
The life as a Silent Stalker begins! A.N. : I'll post more chapters after some time)
Chapter 10 first mission
I opened my eyes, looked and looked around the comfortable room they gave me,with all my stuff placed there , my strokes poster, my clothes , my ipod etc. Those were the little moments you have in the morning until you realize what the in bloody hell are you supposed to do now and how the hell did you got there? And things like that, or am I the only one that suffers from that ? who knows? , I took a quick glimpse at the clock next to my bed “10:02 AM” I really didn't know if I had slept well, because the only part with windows is “the chamber”(remember the data base I mentioned) and I remembered that Goro told me to get some rest because I would need it , I decided to take a shower and search for him , pretty much those 10 minutes were the most relaxing ones I had since the 6 months I had passed in there . When I finished my bath I looked that on top of a little night table close to the bed there were some strange clothes with a note probably from Goro , the note only had written “use this or you will end up worse than yesterday, meet me at 10:15 in front of the training grounds 11” , when I took a closer look to the clothes they were pretty strange, but special ,even though I really didn't want to use them I knew this time I would end naked if I didn't, I decided to wear them , by the time I finished putting them on about 8 minutes had passed and before I left the room I checked out myself in the mirror , I must say I looked like a science fiction character ,well not that my story is a normal one but I didn't looked normal, specially using those clothes. Meanwhile I was using my converse tennis ,so that didn't help either . I gave a quick look at the clock “10:21AM” I thought that I would get scolded, but I really didn't cared so I just left the room and walked to the training room 11 at a slow pace. As I walked to the training room I noticed the other silent stalkers started looking at me while they were whispering at that moment I thought “that guy gave me specially weird clothes, I am going to kill him” as I was almost there a cocky little brat that was there said – now they accept anyone, even a stupid looking guy like him ? how low the system has fallen – I stopped, the little brat had pissed me off and he was going to pay it – first of all you, must call me mister , second you must…. Wait a minute what are you doing here? There can not be kids here – he smiled with his cocky smile – I am the great Ignis and I will become the leader of this place someday – I really didn't cared and besides I had noticed he had taken some of my time – you know I don't have time for you and even though kids aren't supposed to be here but, I don't care so see you cocky kid – as I started walking again and passed him by he seemed surprised and said – stop there, aren't you amazed by my presence and even I have a silent stalker name “Ignis” means fire in Latin – I sighed – so? Your name is still lame – he seemed really angry by now – w-what did you say? I am going to kick your ass – he approached to me in an attack position , while I was sighing – I don't have time, I must meet with Goro – he stopped and looked at me with a startled look – you don't mean the great G-Goro the famed SS that was able to defeat an entire army with just his right hand?!- I could not believed what I just have heard so of course I didn't give credit to his words – I doubt we are talking about the same person. The Goro I know is a dumbass that likes to say jokes all the time and to flirt with women – his looked had changed to one of admiration – to even insult him, you must be equally great to talk like that about him , may I ask your name sir ? – I sighed once more – if I tell you will you let me alone ? – his face had changed from surprised to very happy – o-of course sir – as I started to leave him behind I said as I tried to look cool(too many movies for me) – the name is Gio , Gio the swift and…… please now that I think of it I prefer you to call me Gio – I don't know what kind of face he had in that moment but I like to imagine him amazed , when I was almost in front of my destination I checked my watch one last time , it marked “10:40AM” I must admit I really felt stupid because all this time I could have used my newly acquired powers to get there –I am really stupid I should have used them – in case you're wondering ,yes I sometimes talk to myself, it's a weird habit but lots of people do it so I'm not crazy , well as I was telling you I used my ability to get there , I must admit I was surprised myself it took me less than 2 seconds . When I arrived I started to look around nervously searching for Goro ,but to my surprise he was nowhere to be seen , I sighed with relief and decided to sit behind a pillar , suddenly I heard the running steps of a person coming , I alarmed because I knew that most likely it was Goro and probably he had seen me or felt I was there and he was going to tell me off so I didn't moved from there . When he arrived panting he started looking frenetically around to see if I was there , as he could not see me he gained his composure once again and said to himself – thank god he hasn't arrived yet , he would be really pissed off , but it looks like he is worse than me in getting on time – that's when I noticed that he had the same problem that I had and so I decided to play a little bit with him .I used my ability to make it look like I just had arrived , at the moment he looked at me he started to yell things at me such as “you must take this seriously” , “I will make you run around all the headquarters naked” I must admit he was good at faking it , when he had finished I told him nice and slowly and with a confident smile – don't try to play with me, I got here first and I heard all the things that you said before , you hypocrite – his angry face changed to an embarrassed one , so he tried to change the subject with something else – w-well , let's let that pass for now , you probably thought we came here to do more training right ? – I was kind of disappointed by the fact that my teacher was going to be this guy , I said without thinking – yeah ,whatever I don't care – he continued as he hadn't listened – well, instead I am going to tutor you in your first mission , just like the old man said you have talent and we are in need of silent stalkers right now so you'll need to skip the academy just like I did , well in my case it was even better , 'cause I had more talent – I mumbled – I really doubt it – he didn't heard me so he continued- well we will start right away , in this mission I will teach you to use your weapons, but first we must head to our destination , the north pole – I hadn't processed that in my head just yet – yeah , well let's go to the nort …….. the north pole!!??
© Copyright 2010 penguy (penguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1634602-PTESilent-Stalker-part-2