*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1635027-Forever-Is-Never-Enough
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #1635027
A Girl Finds Her Self As A Vampire
What If that day had never happened? What if I never met him? What if... he never saved me?



I remember it very well. It was raining- don't you just find it a little weird that it is always raining?- and I just got into a fight with my mother. We have been getting into fights a lot lately, over the stupidest little thing. But I was crying. My black and white striped sweater was pulled over my hands as I ran a hand threw my raven black hair. My make up that I just quickly put on was now running down my bruised cheek bones.



My black framed glasses where covered in a mixture of rain and tear drops. I didn't see the car, how could have I seen the car. I remember screaming and then something painful. I was on the ground with in a  matter of moments. The cold wet. Damp ground of Belleville New Jersey.  I felt myself closing my eyes. I knew I shouldn't have, I knew I should have fought on. But something inside me, a little voice perhaps, told me to give up. I wasn't' worth what every one was fussing about.



But someone wanted me to live. I felt myself being scooped up and carried away. They where cold, but their breathing, in sync with mine, let me know that I was going to be okay. That I was going to make it.



The last thing I remember was being laid down on a bed. I sunk into it with the pillows and the blankets. The sleep over powered me.

“She will be fine Frank... leave her to rest.” A females voice whispered.

I felt a cool but smooth, soft hand intertwine into my white porcelain one. I was worried. Who was this holding onto me? Where was I?



I opened my eyes and looked over to who was holding my hand. He was there.... but who was he? He had shaggy black hair, deep hazel eyes, a lip and a nose piercing. He gave me a crooked smile. I wanted to scream, but at the same time I felt... safe.



Like he gave off a vibe that made me want to throw my arms around him and have him hold me until I died. I sat up, but only for him to move, so quickly, to push me back down.

“W-Who are you?” I finely stuttered out. 

The boy looked me with a smiled playing on his chapped, cracked lips. His lip ring curled up a little bit and he let out a small chuckle.



“I'm Frank, and you are Tranquility.” he said and let go of my hand.



I looked at him with a series of different looks. The first was confusion, how did he know my name, the second was worry, who was he, and the third was an understanding, this one to this day still doesn't make sense to me.

A girl with blond hair and black lowlights came in with a smile. Her septum was priced and she had snake bites.

She looked at me with big blue eye's. She was bouncy and bubbly and did not fit the room well enough. Frank let out a sigh and looked at her.

“Yes, Mire?” he asked as I sat up. Her smile grew as a boy with shaggy black hair walked into the room. He had beautiful hazel eyes that made my Green ones be put to shame.



He smiled at me as he came in. then he turned to Frank and gave him a serious look.

“Frankie, it's not time, not yet...” he said.



Frankie looked at him with pleading eyes.



“Gerard, please! I don't care!” he begged.



I looked back and forth between the two, confused and frustrated. I had no idea what was going on or who these people were? I pulled the covers up to my chin and looked around. They both were looking at me with different expressions. Gerard's was worry, and Franks was a happy look, like he hadn't seen me in forever. Gerard broke the silence by letting out a sigh.



“Frank, we don't even know if she is ready.” Gerard said walking over to me.



The girl Mire was over in a flash, almost like a blur, and tilted my head back. She put two fingers on my neck and closed her eyes. She stayed there for a moment and the opened he eyes, smiling at Frank. Frank's eyes light up and he was over to me with in a flash.



“Shes the one Frank...” Mire said with hope in her voice.



Frank took my hands into one of his. He leaned down next to me and put his lips close to mine. I felt my breathing quicken. And I felt like I had known him my whole life. He smiled at me and kissed me. Moving his lips down to my chin and to my neck. I felt his breathing  quicken and then he bit down. My eyes closed in pain,and I soon fell asleep.



© Copyright 2010 Vengeance (kaylen6661 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1635027-Forever-Is-Never-Enough