*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1635539-Today-is-Great-The-Future-is-Better
Rated: E · Poetry · Family · #1635539
Forget about the past, concentrate on today, and the future will be great.
how are you doing? i'm asked.
i think to myself, should i tell the truth?
well if i do, then this is how i'm really feeling.

i answer, i'm doing, not so good.
but, i've got this new thing.
i don't let a day or multiple days in the past or in the future effect me anymore.
just today is all i worry about anymore.
i tell myself if i am doing the best i can then i'm doing pretty well.
in the past things got to me. alot of things did.
but they don't matter anymore.
it is just today and only today that matters. the past is over with.
i can't change a thing.
so why worry about it?
there's no reason to. i know i'll be okay in the future, so why let the past effect me?
i never found a reason, so its not going to anymore.
i worry about today, and only today, and making it the best.
no one and especially not i like having bad days, so if the past makes you have a bad day, then forget about it.

wake up everyday telling yourself today is going to be great.
today is going to be filled with joy, love, passion and happiness.
and guess what, it might be a bad day, but thats because of today, and not because of yesterday or any other day.
so when you go to bed the next night, think to yourself, todays over. tomorrow is a new day.

the future is only going to be so much better.
you in my future will just make everything better.
i can't imagine things any other way.
things always happen for a reason.
and you being in my life is something i would never ever give up for anything.
always know that i love you so much and our life is going to be better than anything i've ever imagined!

thank you for everything you have done to me, and i feel the only way i can thank you is letting you know how i feel.
you're the greatest person i have ever met.
you're the perfect person, who i want to grow up to be just like.
i can't imagine what things would be like without you.
i would have no one!
i hope to grow up and have kids just like you, and to marry someone with as much love and passion you show.
you are someone i could never imagine meeting.
always know, how much i love you, and that you're the greatest person i have ever met and will ever meet!
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR ME.

i love you so much
© Copyright 2010 Madison Hughes (madisonhughes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1635539-Today-is-Great-The-Future-is-Better