*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637778-Caliholer-School-of-Pondera
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #1637778
The ground work, for my "life long" novel thingy
Okay, so like I said this is my "life long" story, and when I write I tend to start with characters and profiles and then move on to other stuff. So here is a brief overview and a majority of my character profiles. Let me know what you all think!

Caliholer School of Pondera

Teams:
Luminarium
North - Boys
East - Girls
Creperum
South - Boys
West - Girls

Years:
• 14 class
• 15 class
• 16 class
• 17 class
• 18 class
• 19 class
Classes:
• Defense- basically fighting and mental fighting
• Potions- using natural substances to create remedies and poisons
• Politics- learning about government and how it works
• Matrices- mathematics (basically)
• Logistics- logical thinking and reasoning
• History of the World– world history
• Creatures- study and care of creatures
• Write and Lit – reading and writing (English basically)
• Metals- metal work

Admittance: At age 14 parents may elect for their child to take an aptitude test for admittance to Caliholer. The “apt” is a general test that tests them of all areas of study. Students must have an above average knowledge base to pass, and in turn be admitted to Caliholer. Because of this most parents have personal tutors for their children to ensure admittance. However there are some few cases where the child is just smart without study.
Schooling: Classes start in August, the first two terms are general course work for all students. Then after, their area of specialty is decided and occupations set from there. Some of the students are of Royal decent, others are of Magi blood, and some are of no significance.



Characters (quick bio)
• Jackson: Son of a high knight in the kingdom of Creperum (Defense)
• William: Son of a high knight in the kingdom of Creperum (Defense, Logistics)
• Aurora: Daughter of Magi to the king of Creperum (Potions)
• Andrew: Son of the King of Creperum (History of the World, Politics, Defense)
• Jaclynn: Daughter of the King of Creperum (Matrices, Logistics, and Politics)
• Trevor: Son of a metal worker in the Kingdom of Creperum (Metal, Defense)
• Alyna: Daughter of a nobody in the Kingdom of Creperum (Defense, Matrices, Logistics)
• Nellie: Daughter of groundskeeper of the Kingdom of Creperum (Creatures, Defense)
• Susan: Daughter of Magi to the King of Luminarium (Potions, Creatures)
• Luke: Son of Magi to the king of Luminarium (Potions) (15 Class)
• Paul: Son of a high knight in the kingdom of Luminarium (Defense)
• Christopher: Son of the King of Luminarium (History of the World, Logistics, Politics)
• Nathaniel: Son of the King of Luminarium (Matrices, Politics, Defense) (15 Class)
• Lavender: Daughter of groundskeeper of the Kingdom of Luminarium (Creatures)
• Abigail: Daughter of a metal worker in the Kingdom of Luminarium (Metal, Defense)

Name: Jackson
Title: Jackson son of Joseph High Knight of Creperum
Team: South
Siblings: 1 brother
Strongest Subject(s): Defense
Background: Jackson is the son of one of the kings’ most prized Knights. He was born to Joseph and Jasmine of the kingdom of Creperum. Jackson has one other brother, they are the same age but of two different mothers. Jackson’s mother took Will in when his mother died, knowing full well that her husband had been unfaithful.
Personality: Jackson is a very aggressive boy. He always seems to be in the middle of every fight and always seems to be the center of attention. Jackson has a dark sense of humor and a smooth way with girls. He’s not the general nice guy but once you get to know him he’s not as rough as he seems.
Appearance:
Height- 6’2”
Hair Color- Dark Brown
Eye Color- Brown
Body Type- Athletic

Name: William
Title: William son of Joseph High Knight of Creperum
Team: South
Siblings: 1 brother
Strongest Subject(s): Defense, Logistics
Background: William is the bastard child of one of Creperum’s best Knights. His mother died soon after his birth, sense he had no other family; his father’s wife was kind enough to take him in and raise him. He was raised with her son Jackson. They knew about what had happened but still treated each other as brothers. No one outside of the family knows though.
Personality: William is a genuine good guy, in a dark sense. He has a nice side but that is only seen by those that are close to him. He is smooth with the ladies, but not as smooth as his brother. He is always there to back up his brother in any fight that might occur. He is close to his brother and they are always watching each others’ backs. He is also very smart and loves logical thinking.
Appearance:
Height-6’0”
Hair Color- Brown
Eye Color- Hazel
Body Type- Athletic

Name: Aurora
Title: Aurora daughter of Liam Magi to the King of Creperum
Team: West
Siblings: None
Strongest Subject(s): Potions
Background: Aurora is the only child of the King’s Magi. She was born to Liam and Amenia of the kingdom of Creperum. Aurora was raised mainly by her father. She is very close to him and has spent a lot of time in the castle. Her mother began schooling her when she was only two, so that she would be ready for Caliholer when the time came.
Personality: Aurora is a pain, she’s very annoying and a know it all. Since she has been schooled from a very young age she is very knowledgeable and everyone hates that about her. She thinks that she is better than everyone else. She has a dark personality and uses her knowledge to hurt others and get farther in life. She doesn’t have many girl friends but gets along better with the boys.
Appearance:
Height- 5’5”
Hair Color- Black
Eye Color- Green
Body Type- Slim

Name: Andrew
Title: Andrew son of Nyle King of Creperum
Team: South
Siblings: 1 sister
Strongest Subject(s): History of the World, Politics, Defense
Background: Andrew is the son of the king. He was born to Nyle and Ashlynn King and Queen of the kingdom of Creperum. Andrew has one sister; they are twins although Andrew is older, but only by a few minutes. Andrew has always received enough attention to get him by. His father has always encouraged him and wants him to take care of his sister.
Personality: Andrew is cocky, and full of himself. What else would you expect from the son of the king? He always gets his way. He is a natural born leader and is always the center of attention. He gets all the girls he wants and is a tough guy. Once you get to know him, you find out there really isn’t that much more to him.
Appearance:
Height- 6’3”
Hair Color- Blonde
Eye Color- Blue
Body Type- Slim

Name: Jaclynn
Title: Jaclynn daughter of Nyle King of Creperum
Team: West
Siblings: 1 brother
Strongest Subject(s): Matrices, Logistics, and Politics
Background: Jaclynn is the daughter of the king. She was born to Nyle and Ashlynn, the King and Queen of the Kingdom of Creperum. Jaclynn has one twin brother. She is the youngest but only by a few minutes. She gets most of the attention from both her father and her mother. Her father is actually looking to her to take over the kingdom when the time comes.
Personality: Jaclynn is a dark girl. She really doesn’t care much about schooling. She is the picture perfect girl that every guy wants. But even though she doesn’t care about school she is still good at it. She is particularly good at math and logic. She is also a natural born leader and all the girls want to be like her.
Appearance:
Height- 5’7”
Hair Color- Dark Blonde
Eye Color- Sea Green
Body Type- Slim

Name: Trevor
Title: Trevor son of Sebastian metalworker to the king of Creperum
Team: South
Siblings: none
Strongest Subject(s): Metal, Defense
Background: Trevor is the son of the metalworker to the king of Creperum. He was born to Sebastian and Lindya of the kingdom of Creperum. Trevor is an only child and happy to be so. He’s watched others from the outside for most of his life. But when he passed his aptitude test with flying colors and is accepted to Caliholer, he hopes that maybe things will change.
Personality: Trevor is a nice guy. He isn’t like the other guys. He didn’t grow up with all the opportunities that the others had. He has had to work for everything. So he’s a hard worker and is grateful for everything he has. He has a dark sense of humor that anyone rarely gets. But once you look past the dark sense of humor and the rags he’s a fun guy to hang out with.
Appearance:
Height- 5’11”
Hair Color- Dirty Blonde
Eye Color- Brown
Body Type- Average

Name: Alyna
Title: Alyna Daughter of a nobody in the Kingdom of Creperum
Team: West
Siblings: none
Strongest Subject(s): Defense, Matrices, Logistics, Write and Lit
Background: Alyna is the daughter of Jen and John of the Kingdom of Creperum. However you will never have heard these names before. They are peasants, nobodies. Alyna is an only child and has watched life from the outside. She has never really had any friends. She studied for her aptitude test from books that she found around her village. However she passed the apt with the highest score, and is entering Caliholer ranked number one in her class.
Personality: Alyna is a quiet girl, although she’s very pretty she doesn’t know it. She’s also very smart. She not very outgoing is on the outskirts of all social clichés, first for being the daughter and second for being the smartest girl in the 14 class. She is good with all subjects but her favorite is write and lit.
Appearance:
Height- 5’3”
Hair Color- Dark Brown
Eye Color- Gray
Body Type- Average/Heavier

Name: Nellie
Title: Nellie Daughter of Owen groundskeeper of the Kingdom of Creperum
Team: West
Siblings: 3 brothers
Strongest Subject(s): Creatures, Defense
Background: Nellie is the daughter of Owen and Olivia, she is their youngest child. Nellie has three older brothers; Damian, Tristan, and Logan. They all work for their father and travel the lands. Being the youngest Nellie was brought up as one of the boys and is very tough. She has never really felt like she belonged and her father never gave her the love she needed. He was always telling her she needed to be better, more like her brothers.
Personality: Nellie is a tomboy, she’s very aggressive and always seems to get into trouble and be in the middle of every fight. She really isn’t one for friends; she finds it very difficult to let people in. Nellie views kindness as weakness and because of that is rough around the edges. And even though she’s short she packs a mean punch. She keeps to herself a lot. However once you breakdown her walls she’s a nice girl who just wants to be loved.
Appearance:
Height- 5’5”
Hair Color- Black
Eye Color- Dark Green
Body Type- Lean

Name: Susan
Title: Susan daughter of Rhys Magi to the King of Luminarium
Team: East
Siblings: 1 brother
Strongest Subject(s): Potions, Creatures
Background: Susan is the daughter of Rhys and Doreen and has one older brother. She is always being looked after by her older brother and sometimes finds it very annoying. She has always known that she’s a burden on her brother. She has always seemed to be the favorite by both parents. However they don’t feel that she is capable and responsible enough to carry on the family Magi position.
Personality: Susan tends to be a bit shy at first, but after a while she breaks out of her shell and is the life of the party. She is very peppy and excited. She abuses the power that she has but uses it to help people. She is the nicest and sweetest girl you’ll ever meet. As well as being good at potions she also has a knack for creatures. She seems to really connect with the creatures found in Luminarium, however not so much with the creatures from Creperum.
Appearance:
Height- 5’10”
Hair Color- Brown
Eye Color- Hazel
Body Type- Slim

Name: Luke
Title: Luke son of Rhys Magi to the king of Luminarium.
Team: North
Siblings: 1 sister
Strongest Subject(s): Potions
Background: Luke is the son of Rhys and Doreen. He is one year older than his younger sister. He was always told to look after his sister and take care of her. And sometimes he feels like he is looked over by his parents. However his parents both see him as the one who will keep his powers and take over being the Magi to the king of Luminarium.
Personality: Luke is the genuine nice guy and a bit manipulative when it comes to girls. He is a natural Magi and tends to accidentally use it a lot. He is the top student in his potions class and he has actually been moved up to the 15 class potions course. He is extremely smart, he’s not very aggressive or assertive, but when he gets mad he gets mad and he can’t usually control himself.
Appearance:
Height- 6’2”
Hair Color- brown
Eye Color- brown
Body Type- Athletic

**So let me know what you think, i'd love to get some reviews on how to make anything better. My goal as a writer is to entertain and please my readers!**

© Copyright 2010 Alixis Dougall (latino_lit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1637778-Caliholer-School-of-Pondera