*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638016-Ride-Cowboy-Ride
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1638016
A trucker shows he is a southern gentleman, but no fool.
"Does this make you wet, baby?"

"Oh, I think she likes that."

Raucous laughter and sneered words brought Tom out of sleep. Glancing out the truck sleeper's small window, the odds didn't look good for the girl lying in the snow.

"Hold her still. If she wants to be a bitch, I have a special "piss on you" for her."

"You piss on her and you'll be squatting to piss from here on out, boy," Tom growled, stepping down out of the semi.

The college boys didn't need to see much more than the moon light glinting dully off a 9mm in the truck driver's hand to know the fun was over. Winging the empty water bottle at the shivering hooker, they beat a hasty retreat down the alley. Sighing, Tom crossed to the little brunette.

"You okay, honey?"

She nodded, pulling herself upright. Tears tracked down her grimy face. Drawing knees to her chest, she huddled pitifully in a thin pleather trench coat. Shaking his head at her scraped knees and palms, Tom offered his hand and nodded toward the semi.

"Come on. Let's get you cleaned up."

She hesitated looking around, but must have decided she wasn't going to get a better offer.



From her passenger seat perch, Tiffany peeked at the bunk. The rolling palace had a good size bed, a stainless steel kitchenette, a couple swiveling captain's chairs, a flat screen TV mounted at the foot of the bunk, and even a small stacked washer and dryer.

"Take off your wet clothes and take a quick shower. It will warm you up."

Her head spun at the trucker's soft drawl. A couple inches over six foot, he leaned nonchalantly against the wall, his blue eyes perusing her lazily. She tried to smile around chattering teeth, flicking her trench aside to showcase shapely legs.

"I like your accent. Where are you from?"

"Texas. You have a warm place to sleep tonight, sugar. Get a shower and then you can seduce me," he chuckled.



Tiffany peeked in the fogged mirror, finger combing her long hair. With a steadying breath, she stepped from the small bathroom, fighting the chills still wracking her slender form. The Texan was sprawled in the bunk watching her, interest evident in his gaze. 

"Are you going to let me seduce you now cowboy, or are you too much of a southern gentleman?"

"My mama raised a gentleman, but she didn't raise a fool. Slip on in here and let me warm you up," he offered, raising the blankets with a wink.

Dropping the towel, Tiffany hurried to slide between the sheets. He didn't waste any time rolling her beneath him.

"Wet clothes stripped...check, shared body heat...check," he murmured, big paws stroking over her body in a warming caress.

"Are you an expert on women with hypothermia, boy scout?"

"Hypothermia no, women...I've known my share. I love them wet but not cold and wet."

She gasped as his hot mouth enveloped a pebbled nipple.  Spearing her fingers through his thick hair she enjoyed the torment he lavished on her small breasts, complimenting licks and kisses with sensuous suckling and sharp nips. Every touch was like napalm on her chilled flesh and heaven to her senses. She wasn't about to remind him she was a sure thing tonight. The thrust of a knee parting her legs let her know he hadn't forgotten. 

Rubbing her clean shaven mound against the coarse hair on his thigh, Tiffany shuddered in pleasure.  For all the drawbacks to her current profession, she loved sex. Leaning up she caught the hard nub of his nipple between her teeth. He groaned, back arching. Grinning she ran her palms down the hard planes of his back until they filled with the swell of his fine ass. Fondling, she pressed down, her own hips lifting to meet him. The swell of his cock seared against her junction, probing with a mind of its own.

They rocked against one another. Bodies strained in an erotic pantomime of the sexual act, a fine film of sweat lubricating their primal dance. Breath coming in harsh pants, their hands clashed under the pillow. Both retrieved a foil package. Ripping her packet with a flash of pearly whites, Tiffany grinned impishly, her hands disappearing under the blankets.     

The condom's constriction drew a deep shudder and Tom fought for control. A sharp squeeze to his balls said his partner understood and knew the cure. With a grateful wink he buried himself in her heat, making her mouth open in a soundless O. Heels spurring him on, slow flew out the window. Fingers bit into her hips as he slammed her body into his thrusts. Head rolled back, a litany of pleas poured from her parted lips.

Chivalry damned, Tom bellowed, riding out his orgasm with hard, rhythmless thrusts. Knowing she was close, he scraped his calloused thumb over her clit sending the sweet little whore into bucking convulsions.



"You know the first thing you are supposed to do for hypothermia is move them to a warm place," she whispered as they caught their breath. He quirked a brow. She grinned unabashedly. "I've heard Texas is warm." 

WC ~ 865

*Star* Prompt - A stranger is found lying in the cold snow on a winters night. What kind of TLC do they require from the person who rescues them?
*Star* 1st Place Winner - Round 3

FORUM
The Weekly Quickie Contest  (18+)
On Hold - Can you excite in 969 words? Romance+ Contest, May Theme: Taking a Break
#1355442 by Dawn Embers
© Copyright 2010 Mara ♣ McBain (irish_hussy69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638016-Ride-Cowboy-Ride