*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638176-Shine
Rated: · Other · Romance/Love · #1638176
nothing special.. i guess... hope u like it ..
smile and shine for me baby girl , let me show you what true love is , you know, that if you just let me , ill show you the true meaning of love .. baby girl i cry only for you , i only think of you..
come as you are , kiss me once more before you leave, and just set me free,
before your eyes had said goodbye *Heart*

if you just let me show you true love ..
i would love to sing for you everyday .. baby girl let me show you true love .. baby girl , let me sing for you ...
let me bring down the heaven to you baby girl , i wont share you with another one .. baby girl , just smile and let me in .. baby every word you speak is like chords playing from heaven .. everytime you leave me i fall appart , cause youre the only one who can keep me in one piece !

come as you are , kiss me once more before you leave and just set me free ...
my love is so pure and my heart so secure , my heart is is aching , cause youre not here , kiss me once and save me ...

so many nights laying alone without you by my side , come as you are , lay with me , kiss me once more , my love is so pure , my heart so secure , cause my world revolves around your heartbeat , ill set you free , i will love you to the end , its much more than love ......
© Copyright 2010 vercetti406 (vercetti406 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638176-Shine