*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638381-A-lesson-to-most-people
by Jimsy
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1638381
This is pretty much something I wrote to read myself to reassemble myself.
Lost in anger and frustration…you’ve needed something, and you don’t know what it is. You’ve lost touch with what’s true and found a way of manipulating circumstance to create an imaginary battle between what you think is an enemy and what you know is your love. The time has come that you need to wake up to reality and open your eyes to the honest truth…your friends love you and just want you to be happy.

The developmental years of your life have stunted your growth because of the surroundings created for you. In order to resume a happy disposition you will have to take quite a while and take a good look at the big picture of your life and realize that it’s not only everyone-else's fault, and maybe you should look inward. You are very intelligent, but when logic is mixed with emotion, problems arise. In order to keep a balanced mentality you will have to break down logic versus emotion and find which one suits your life at this point. Although logic is the more respected of the two, you will have to battle within yourself to find a calm balance between logic and emotion because one cannot live without the other. For if logic was everything there would be no excitement or challenges, and if emotion was everything the line that shouldn’t be crossed would be crossed far too often. You are known to have almost equal parts of emotion and logic, and because of this you have a tendency of being unpredictable, which creates tension among your peers because they will never know what to expect of you. In order to calm the spirit you need to start working on the balance of existence; whatever you do that might hurt someone else might also hurt you in the long run.

To find true happiness you have to appreciate the things that you do have. Look at your life, just the very fact that you get to enjoy an existence on this earth and have a very capable mind however with very little temperance at times.

The ones that love you love you very much, however because of your lack of diplomacy you tend to make the ones you don’t care for dislike you very much. You need to learn to not burn bridges; Even if the bridges are damaged you might want to take some time to repair them. Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side and you might want a bridge to get there. It’s not what you know…..it’s WHO you know that will take you places. So if you want a lonely unfulfilled life, continue without a thought on this letter. But if you want true happiness find a way to stop destroying relationships.
© Copyright 2010 Jimsy (tothefallen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1638381-A-lesson-to-most-people