*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842157-Letter-to-Jehovah
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Jimsy
Rated: · Other · Other · #1842157
Prayer to The Almighty God Jehovah
The original “watchers” of a time over 7000 years ago were hidden from all and waited for judgment until after the 70 generation’s passed on from Noah’s Grandfather Enoch. These fallen creatures Samyaza, who was their leader, Urakabarameel, Akibeel, Tamiel, Ramuel, Danel, Azkeel, Saraknyal, Asael, Armers, Batraal, Anane, Zavebe, Samsaveel, Ertael, Turel, Yomyael, Arazyal. These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder of the third were all with them.

These being’s mated with the daughters of men of which were born a hybrid species of celestial mixed with human form which were called nephilim. These nephilim were known to grow up to 3oo cubits and were beings of renown because of their violence and unnatural stature as well as insight into the unseen and misunderstood viewpoints of earth bound creatures.

The most powerful of messengers of YHWH, were sent in order to imprison these rebellious sons of what is unknown to men. These great one’s were by name; Michael and Gabriel, Raphael, Suryal, and Uriel. These son’s of the most high were sent to collect their young brothers, and imprison them until they we’re proved righteous by means of test through humility.

As the pure and elected one of the Most High had spoken that he had lost none of son’s YHWH except for the son of disobedience and destruction, which is the rejected and rebellious son known for his beauty and creation of deceit in which has been bruised in the head by the purity of justice and judgment written of in the time’s unknown to the times present, and understood in the ancient writing found within the dead sea scroll’s.

The time we now live in has been understood of as the last day’s of this system of thing’s due to the fact that the remnant of his son’s in which have been sealed through the mercy and loyal love of their Father (now known in current English as Jehovah) has met it’s climax, and is in haste fulfilling the prophecy of scriptural understanding as Revelation, the prophecy given through Holy Spirit.

Those of who mock this expression of understanding and warning will be shown strong humility and chaos, not because of a mere slave of whom is a simple scribe, but because of the disrespect to the kind warning given in hope of wisdom found in which any individual wicked or righteous may act with humility so as to proceed in fear of The First Mover.

A Large and noble family exists in a realm of understanding. This family was made up of one father and countless children. These children varied widely in behavioural qualities. They were all special in their own way. It was a happy and loving family; there was no deception, or any reason for distrust.

The father who was a very loving and wise father took the opportunity to work on many hobbies with the children. The family didn’t need money or material objects so it gave the family time to enjoy their existences. The Family had such a large number of hobbies that kept them steadily busy.


One of the family’s hobbies was the managing of a large fishbowl. Inside the fishbowl were the father’s highly treasured fish. The father took pride giving extravagant lives to these fish he had. The father allowed all his children to partake in the upkeep of his hobbies; however he claimed ownership over all he shared with his children.

The children started growing older in age, and because of this they reached a type of adolescence. The years of adolescence brought more challenging hobbies and more work for the children in maintaining the father’s hobbies. However with adolescence comes rebellion. One of the best looking children that the father had began to feel pride over his qualities, and because of this he began to cause a disturbance in the home of this family.

The young son wanted to rebel because of his downfall; pride. This young son decided to go directly to the father’s highly treasured fish. He went in front of all the children and confronted his father. He challenged how well his father could take care of the fishbowl.

The father took this opportunity to show how detrimental pride could be. So he allowed the young son to have ownership over this fishbowl. The young son got off to a bad start; he stopped feeding the fish the proper food, and didn’t change the water in this fishbowl close to as often as he should.

The fish eventually multiplied and became many. However because of the state of the fishbowl the fish were very sick. They were dying, from malnutrition and lack of oxygen in the water. The fish were anxious and lost. Eventually the young son began to disrespect the father more and more and create added rebellious attitudes among more of the children.

The father trying to be loving and kind to his family could not let the association of the rebellious children to reach the rest of them. So the father got the rebellious children to leave his gorgeous comfortable home. They had nothing to do but to take care of this once glorious fishbowl. However now the rebellious sons decided out of anger to take their frustrations on what was once the father’s highly treasured fish.

These rebellious sons of who were to be left in the world to be disciplined through righteousness. Jehovah is a very loving father, and to him there is no injustice. He deals with them with harshness so they may grow to maturity and to be repurchased to his glorious home.

This tent in which I sit, aggravated from the relentless weather, crying out for an escape back to the comfortable home in which I was raised, the only thought in mind is I worry I will tire of the never-ending discipline and strict layout of my family in which I love very deeply…however my lack thereof has caused a difficult time and has lead to this cold weather and difficult trip I have taken outside my father’s warm comfortable home. My loving father has done so well in raising me thus far, however due to my unfortunate disrespect to his clean lifestyle and loving environment I have taken a long trail outside of wisdom and have misunderstood insight itself and taken discipline itself as something detestable, rather than a blessing into the beginning of the root of existence. With every disciplinary blow I make myself more distant and further from comfort and wisdom, this treacherous person I have become has become detestable even to me, and I seem to fall further into the deepest pit of confusion.
Catch me from this great fall in which I have stumbled into! I need the discipline you gave me through loving kindness and a giving of wisdom and thinking ability in order to regain a stable existence within the shelter of your brilliance. You are the only clean thing I find left in this misunderstood viewpoint and to you I see as the only one that may bring me back to my once happy and glorified existence. In this dirt I have found myself rebellious to your righteous path in which you lead your sons to a glorified and clean path far from the dirt of this tent I have found small comfort in.

Independence is but a path only for the ones foolish at heart and without understanding. I have a great amount of memory of your comfortable home and it only tears my heart apart that I have abandoned it for this empty place of which there is very little protection from the storms that leave me cold and lonely. I begin to through humility claim my disorderly conduct as something done by one truly stupid at heart, however due to my memory I know you have not left me in complete darkness, and maybe this is but a discipline that may create a new lesson of which I must learn. This trip is not over but in order to regain happiness and solidity in thinking ability I continue to praise your discipline and thank you for the humility you have given…

Why have You left me Father…my life has left me in isolation that is filled to the brim with depression and discontent and I need You to come and save me from this reality or I fear I will perish from Your trial…I love You Jehovah…as You know…but I feel I am struggling beyond what is natural and am only praying for mercy from the sins I have committed in my youth and stupidity through the days of my life. You are the righteousness that judges and from my emotions I feel as if I have fallen very short of Your glory…Please forgive me, my heart is filled with pain and discontent, I am sore and in pain because I assume my unrighteous behaviour has lead me to this struggling. Please Jehovah discipline me in Your righteous ways so that I may be aligned with Your glorious path that leads to happiness.

You are the essence of existence and because of this I know my actions have lead to this trouble and I ask for forgiveness and a wish to regain a place as one of Your small servants so that I may only bring glory to You and Your brilliant existence that is so sought after. My actions of glorifying myself have only lead to my distraught situation that is leading me to what feels like my destruction. If only You would loosen this fetter on my neck, than I would choose to give You more glory that I have in times past. You, the glorious and brilliant light as if the sunlight that gleams on me a mere ant is Your brilliance. You alone Jehovah are The Most High and You alone are showing Your great strength to those fearing You. Here I am assuming myself as a stupid one from among the nations, if only to gain Your mercy to my sin and acts of unrighteousness.

If only I could bow beneath what is able, then I could show You the respect You deserve, for You are deserving of it and are more righteous than the living can contemplate. My disrespect has shown me as a flea to Your person, or as an irritant to Your flesh. I am hoping in You Jehovah for my sin is a sin of the ones stupid of heart and my heart is as one of unrighteousness that is glorifying himself in the day and even in the dreams of sleep. Awake me please from this slumber within stupidity and show me a light that I may approach only to see what lay in front of me. I wish only to return to You that I may glorify You to only what a mortal man can.

Please Jehovah show Yourself great to the nations and prove Your prophecy true within short time for Your struggling servants are showing themselves trodden down by the nations. Forgive them of their errors for this world is a difficult place to grow. The nations have become a seed of a tree planted upon a rock base and showing unfortunate results as to growth for the lack of nutritious soil. Reap Your wheat and of the first fruits enjoy for the times are to the extremity rough, and the lacking of faith and love has reached an unfortunate climax. People are disgusted with the man of faith and with the man of true justice they are hating. Judge with Your righteous Judgment and show Yourself a merciful GOD exacting love to Your true servants within faith.

I am simply crying for justice, I have followed Your shadow with great hope that I will soon see You, my great support and help in times of need. Chaos has hunted me and my own flesh is my burden, I am ashamed of my own self in which there is no understanding and truth. You alone are deserving of glory and to Your righteous path I follow as if it a tightrope. However I am constantly losing balance of stability and am sure a fall is in order. I cry out with pangs of distress and You are nowhere to be found…I have searched for You as a creature starving for sustenance that has lain down in its weakened state with a hopeless heart as to its very survival.

Please soon do bring my flesh to come to its completeness that is death, this struggle of life is too difficult to tolerate and I am sore within my heart and my mind has come to be in subjection to delusions of my misunderstood viewpoint of what is real. Why as a lost sheep have You my Sheppard Jehovah left me to the wolves to hunt as a sick sheep of little health, or as easy prey to the vicious and bloodthirsty ones. I am calling out for my redeemer and still nothing, I cry with intense pain of discomfort and still my keeper is nowhere to be found. I feel I have been abandoned as one unloved and feel as if an orphan without shielding of love.

Confront my attacker for he is too strong for me and I am as a gazelle that has fallen into the hunt of a mighty lion. I have been caught in its jaw and show myself weak to its power. Will you let me be consumed by the enemy of long ago? Will you allow this mighty lion to feed on my essence that is the happy life? If you have seen me in need of complete destruction than I am waiting on it with eagerness, for if Your love I have lost than destruction would be my great peace as my only wish is to make You; my Father Jehovah happy.

May You soon find Your little servant, of who I am, and show him compassion and redeem him from this fall. To all those in which I have loved I have shown myself full of haughtiness and it has left me in isolation and I am sick of myself, I have made myself proud through Your name. My struggle is great I am suffering Jehovah and I need You to come back to me as salvation, life has become a discomfort and am asking you to promise to end my life now or otherwise bring me to comfort. Woe to me for my life is in chaos and I struggle with myself day after day and night after night for it would seem I have disappointed my Loving and Merciful Father with my actions, and am receiving a great discipline.

Chaos of self has left me distraught
delusion of mind is what I have taught
I suffer this wound unseen before most
And struggle to full with this bitter host

I cry for escape but I still drowned inside
To my avail I have learned how to hide
In honesty all I hope for is love
and in return I get a strong shove

So alone I sit in the greatest of pain
and To my failed life I feel disdain
Depression is nothing, to be happy I miss
This struggle has left me with this sour kiss

Like stench of death I disgust the brave
And within my life, no one to save
I carry a burden of humility stricken
And to those of health I begin to sicken


My creator has left me in this hateful place
Nothing can heal me from this empty face
“Discontent” is what is shouted within me
This root has withered and dead is the tree

My hope has been cast into emptiness still
To feel some joy would fill me with thrill
So my heart does bleed with suffering fate
And with death I hope I will soon get a date

Thank You Jehovah for being the merciful and gracious Master You are, I had fallen into haughtiness and You humbled me through righteousness. My pride was as a fool approaching wise men and boasting of the knowledge and insight that he claims to have. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, You have disciplined righteously, You have shown me love by redirecting my steps more accurately to Your beneficial path. I acting like an undisciplined child causing frustration to my keeper have been shown discipline. I am not in derision Jehovah, I thank You for Your loving acts of discipline. Now seeing the fault leading to discipline here I am wishing for You never to hold back from striking me with Your spiritual rod of discipline, I am sorry for my stupidity and only hope that I may bring You gladness to Your heart.

Please glorify Your Great name Jehovah, show the nation’s of the earth of Your every Awesome way! You alone are the Most High over all, and to You alone should all bow! Make manifest in Your great day of judgment the glorious kingdom You have prepared. If it better if I am not in it I will still be glad knowing You have been my guidance and saviour when needed in my short time alive. Who is like You? And who is challenging You without fear? There is not one that will shame You, and not one that will succeed in bringing Your glory to It’s end!

So much thanks I have, and so much love I wish to show You! If only I weren’t this sinful and stupid one, then I would do more in the way of showing You the respect and honour You truly deserve! It makes me so joyful when I know I have kept to Your way, but here I am always acting like a drunkard in life and on my spiritual trail that You lead me on. Jehovah please go on making Your Great name known to all, and let them see Your exacting justice that is abounding in righteousness!
I feel as an ugly thing and as unpleasant company to You Jehovah…the shame of my stupidity is great even when You are concealing Your beauty in righteousness. I am sorry for the gross company I have become, I am sorry for the lack or righteousness in my ways, and I am sorry that I do not follow with accuracy the laws of Your word…I struggle with too many acts of unrighteousness than I could count, my actions are as one lame in thought.

Jehovah, I wish to make You happy and truly wish to give You glory, however always fall short of what is needed to do so. If only You see fit; help me to bring joy to Your heart because that is something in my eyes of succession as a servant to You Jehovah. You are my every hope and desire, I go looking for You everywhere I go, and I am waiting on You and calling on You by day and by night, and You are never late. When distraught You are there to hear my whims of misery and a great support when needed. You are more caring to me than all who have shown me love, You give happiness to my waking in the morning as a cause for knowing You have not left me. You bring excitement of heart in discussing Your brilliance. You are giving me peace when suffering discomfort. You are guiding with loving discipline when I have acted as a stupid one. You are as a refreshing cup of cool water in a waterless region and satisfy the desire of heart more than a meal to one with great hunger. To You Jehovah deserve Glory forever, amen.


You have redeemed the stupid one to a place of understanding. To the wise one you have given discretion. To the one having insight You have shown Yourself Great. To the pure ones You have not been discreet. To the ones having love You have put atop Your great mountain. To the ones sinning You have redeemed to a safe place. To the man of righteousness You have held nothing from him. You alone Jehovah are the Most High over all, and You are showing Yourself full of love to all of Your Glorious creation.

Blessed be the Most High and heavenly Father Jehovah who is stationed in the heaven of heavens, for he is a God exacting release out of my persecutor and after a great time of distress He has saved me from the vicious enemy, I had fallen in shame and proved to be in great pangs of distress, and I began to call on the GREAT name of Jehovah and He proceeded to cover me from the trial in which I struggled, he proceeded to show me mercy and to grant me salvation.

Your Love that is yet without limit
Your Glory that goes to the summit
Your creation is a sign of Your Brilliance
Your servant do not go without resilience

Your Mercy is a gift to all your creation
Your Joy like a sunrise a great sensation
Your righteousness refreshing to those having sight
Your Justice You execute that is having great might

I bow to You Father, for you are so Great
Ones taunting with you have lost the debate
With gentleness You are giving Your warning
But if not repentant Your answer is storming

With Justice Your coming and soon the unveiling
You are showing of truth of all who are sailing
Like a net You let down to capture Your fish
To the ones ignoring Your call are named foolish

So Glorify GOD men small and great
Understand He is steering your fate
Recognize the low place in which you do sit
White robes he will clothe you of comfortable fit

Woe to the man that is acting disdained to a lowly man weighed down with sin, and the one calling himself clean and righteous is soiling his garments by assuming himself clean and righteous. A righteous man is not boisterous in glorifying himself, rather he is in a humble mindset and having knowledge of his lowly place. An ant does not quickly make its way to a man and boast of its greatness does it? And do fish claim wisdom over the flying birds in the heights? The Great GOD Jehovah has made a place for every living creature, and as a body is; the whole of flesh man to man and beast to beast, not one greater than the other.

The one calling himself great will in short time be humbled, and the mild tempered and humble one will be exalted to an immovable path of righteous behavior leading to the light that shines as an expected brilliant sunrise of warmth.


The dealing of a father to a son; the father is the builder that is building the foundation of a house for someone to inhabit and the house will soon become home for that one. Much like a builder though, if little effort is put into the foundation and building of this house, the eventual inhabitant will either live happy with the work of the builder or in discontent due to the work done by an inexperienced builder or with the builder giving little care. As a home in which one lives they are either in a house of weak foundation that will fall in any strong wind, or one that is strong and is being kept sturdy to the great windstorms of the world.

A teacher with many students in which are failing to the lesson is worse than a teacher that is teaching one to the richest endowment of knowledge. A wise man is getting to a strong point with few words, but a foolish one is opening his mouth wide with many words which leads to untruth and mockery. A patient one is not burning in rage due to a fall, he is calmly and when having strength rising to his path. A man humbling himself to the reproach of wise ones is advancing in understanding and righteousness. However a stupid one is claiming himself blameless and righteous at all times.

Woe to the man that is getting heated in anger to the True God Jehovah, for his place is one of reproach and his reproach is by the love of Jehovah that if taken with humility will bring him to the path of righteousness. Blessed be the man showing honour to Jehovah and fearing His Mightiness and Righteousness, for he actually knows his small place and will be shown mercy. The man that is ignoring and belittling the name of the Almighty God Jehovah will be left alone in the storm and will continue to fall into error which is leading to trial and hardships.

Go Praise Jehovah your God with joyful outcry, for He is The Almighty and the One that Reigns with all goodness and righteousness. His justice is sound, and to those hoping in Jehovah will constantly wait on His Righteous Judgements. His Righteous discipline is more precious than any precious material thing, either refined gold or precious stone, for it is the love of Almighty Jehovah and is guiding the lowly one to righteous and acceptable behaviour. Glorify Him Because He is acting with loyal love to his faithful ones, and to those hoping in Him they will not be dissatisfied.

Oh Jehovah, how do You put up with my error and how do You keep patient in my many faults? I have acted with foolishness, times of which I cannot count. You oh Jehovah see all the faults hidden to me and yet You are still patient with me, I am in shame although only knowing a small amount of my failing. Thank You Jehovah for showing me mercy, for I see myself as an itch to Your person that simply will not give way. As an irritating servant to the master acting with righteousness I have proceeded to be. I have acted foolishly from my coming into this world and I fear I will perish acting foolishly. Oh if only I could please You, then my joy would overflow and I would feel content over my foolish behaviour.

Your patience is exceeded by none. Your justice is as a bliss to the blameless one. Your love is as a hidden place that is glorified when found. Your loyalty if to those keeping loyal to You is greater than a bond and that is unbreakable for any tool, and to the hard necked it will still show mercy. Without You Jehovah I would be lost in dense forest with no safety, as a weak person in a dangerous land full of bloodshed and violence. You are my guide to the safe place, and a guard that is not lacking of strength. You are my armour in this, the worldwide spiritual war that without; I would quickly perish in shame and defeat.

Glorify Your name Jehovah, for You alone should be lauded by the nations, and to Your righteousness is what Your glorified son is teaching them. With an iron rod Your son is reproaching so there may be a returning to Your Glorified kingdom of righteousness and warmth. To the nations he will discipline, and to the ones left over he will gird to the straight path of righteousness.



What may I do but if only to fade into an empty pit, my heart wishes to please You… for me to feel abounding joy is when I have pleased You in my way of obedience. To follow Your law makes me feel my full in satisfaction. Your way is complete and full of joyous outcry. Oh Jehovah how many times have I shown myself disobedient? How many times am I in need of reproach? Please Jehovah, continue reproaching me and disciplining me in righteousness, for I am in dire need of it from my waking in the morning till my laying in sleep in the evening.

Please Jehovah never leave me entirely, for without You I am as a sapling with no cover from a course and dangerous world. Your cover has left me in comfort, and to nothing do I fear because You have guarded me and shown me mercy in times of foolishness. I laud Your name Jehovah because You alone have watched over me and You alone are choosing to guard me in times of angst.
In my youth I suffered with great pride and haughtiness, and You in Your mercy began to show me my place. I was rebellious and You came and disciplined to my benefit. You have given me such joy from the time of returning to Your path! I was a careless one, proud of my own way and showing myself stubborn to wisdom and I continued following the foolish ones. You came in all Your righteousness and took me out of the hand of the stupid ones and put me in the safe place of the wise ones.

Oh Jehovah, how You have found me worthy of You reproof I do not know… and why You have chosen to discipline me out of love I do not know, for I was full of wickedness and You began to reprove me and show me the way of righteousness.

Your way is like a calm flowing river that is taking one through more and more beauty as one proceeds down its glorious current. Your glory is brighter than all the stars combined within an awesome being who is You oh Heavenly Father. For the hard times that I have gone through in angst I am not mad, for this suffering is only a small amount of pain than for what I truly deserve, Thank You merciful Father Jehovah!

Your holy ones are showing themselves blessed through Your Glorious name. All men are unrighteous and yet You are coming for the salvation of Your mercy. May all bless You Jehovah, and may all give Your name glory!

The very feeling of being noticed by You is greater than all the glory found in the material world, Your glorious eye’s that are roving about the earth are something to be feared and yet hoped for in that they will find a lowly mans place. The ones knowing You Jehovah are in great throngs of those fearing Your glorious name and seeking to please You as a servant treated with kindness that loves his master very much and is working to serve him.

Your vibrant energy of Holy Spirit fills one to the brim, as if an endless current of water tries to fill a small cup. Jehovah my cup is overflowing and has been filled many more times than needed, and all of what I wish to do with this water is glorify Your Holy and Glorious name Jehovah! Your Holy Spirit is searching through the hearts of men and finding them and surrounding them so as to show them of choice Your Glory.
I have witnessed Your Greatness and Your Righteousness has shown itself to be very fear inspiring.

You have given the nation’s as far as the ends of the earth the knowledge of who and what You are, and they have shown themselves undeserving of it. You have reached out with love and they have shown themselves unwilling to give response. Oh Jehovah, forgive the nations, they are blinded by distractions and they have been misled. Show Your true Righteous judgment to be merciful and please do allow fear inspiring ones to reach Your loving heart. I am a small man asking in sorrow and repentance, for my heart has been harsh to those surrounding me, and I have shown myself as bitter to my fellow man. You Jehovah are much more than anything existing, so how much more righteous will your judgment be.


Man has searched for power in empty things and has persecuted and abandoned a companion for power and glory of material thing’s. Like prey that has fallen captive to the temptation of a ploy of unclean ones has mankind fallen prey to material glory. Forgive them for their instinct and pardon their errors, for they are as a bird to the bird catcher and the one hunting them is far more crafty than they. For every reach You have made to mankind, has it not been hindered by ones of misleading.

Are my words the ones of foolish men, or is it what your want that I write to Your Lofty name Jehovah? Please allow me to know with full knowledge if my words I should stop…and if Jehovah, you want me to rid the very words of this prayer.

Extract feeling from my insensitive and calloused heart as one searching for water in a waterless region, I wish to show You love Jehovah as one that is starving for sustenance. Almighty Jehovah, show Your glory to all of conscious thought as a great wave that overcomes a small island, and You righteousness as a beam of light that is blinding the ones seeing. You are glorious oh Jehovah, You alone, and alone You stand worthy of the glory of all, and for all times and forever.

Bless Your people Jehovah and free them of Your greatness in contending with them, show your blessing to Your people and give them the fulfilment of Your glorious promise. For they are having great fear of Your lofty name, and they are Your sheep in which You are shepherding, and You are guiding them to the rivers of life in which are full of your Glorious Holy Spirit. Show them Your righteous Judgment and be with Your people for they are constantly waiting on Your glorious kingdom to abound, in which all of the nations will serve. To Jehovah belongs glory, forever and ever, amen.
The ones waiting on You with patience will not be let down, and their comfort will be brought upon them in the time that is most significant to Your kingdom. Your great mountain is in its lofty place, and Your streams of Holy Spirit flow from the peak in its heights to the very base of its lowly place. Bless Your people and show them the mercy and love You have been patiently storing for the time of fulfillment.

© Copyright 2012 Jimsy (tothefallen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1842157-Letter-to-Jehovah