*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639749-lonely-as-the-soul
Rated: E · Poetry · Arts · #1639749
random craxy love hate kiss walk dark kngiht
I walk a lonely road at night by the frozen river and with this i think of  you and i will never forget it.

I miss you so im gonna say it as i walk on this frozen lake thinking of you and as my exspoesd feet touch the thick ice and i fall far away from where i want to be and that place is with you.

You being alone away from me it hurts me but this is what you wanted all along so this is what your going to get.

Im all alone and thats how its been almost all my life but truthfully i dont want it to end really.

I like this cold world that i live in all by my self.

Theres no one to hurt me and theres no one for me to care about so im happy here but the only thing that i miss from my old life is him.

The way we would always hold hands and the way we would love and care for each other.

Now its colder and im ready to fall again but this time theres no one to catch me when i fall.

Fall into the ground this cold barren frozen ground that would break the ice of the river that i call life its the ground that keeps me alive and that is why i miss him.

He was the one the one who would catch this old girl when she falls now the ice is thin and hes not coming back.

Im falling and falling hard into the ground the frozen cold ground which is my river.
© Copyright 2010 ♥P-townchick♥ (twistedheart27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639749-lonely-as-the-soul