*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641742-the-girl-on-the-frozen-river
Rated: E · Short Story · Dark · #1641742
short story random love future past
It was a cold winter day and this young 5 year old boy was walking by himself all alone outside while his parents fight.He wasnt really cold but he was very scared of what was could happen to him all by himself out in the word.The boys name was Kyoki Toshira,half japanese and half koreon.The boy had semmie long golden hair with silver in it.Mtching with his silver eyes that lighted up lik stars.He stopped when he saw a young 4 year old looking girl sitting on the ice all by herself.She looked kind of dead with long red and black hair down to her knees wearing a blue sun dress and some open toed sling backs.'What she doing' kyoki thought to himself.

There was a big gust of wind and the young girl stood up and kyoki was able to see her more clearly now she had blood all on her face and she had a strange eye it was red with a skull in it which to him didnt seem so different.But then the young girl said something but he wasnt able to make out what she said all he could make out was "today i will make it all end" thats all then the young girl fell through the ice in the river but her body never came to the surface so he had thought that she died and he went home.Kyoki tried to tell his parents about what he saw and the wonderfull smell of the blood she had on her but when he got home all he could find was his fatehr crying on the floor."What happend father?" asked kyoki."Your mother wanted out of our family son" answerd his father as he slowly got up.There was blood on the floor but kyoki thought it was just from his mother spilling the fine red wine as his father called it on the floor.

This was the day that kyoki found out that he himself was a vampire.

13 YEARS LATER:

It was a nice day kyoki was in school.He was now 18 and he just got sick of the world.He was the guy every girl want and every guy hated.Kyoki was very rude tho he didnt care for anyone deffinetl;y not about the girls they could be just like his mother say they loved him and then  deny it in the end.It was a hot day and everybody wanted to go swimming the girls couldnt wait for gym beacuse it was there day to use the pool while the boys did wheight training outside so they could watch the girl.The door opened and their teacher miss candy walked in and said " sorry im late class i had to pick up the new student from the main office, you can come in now miss..".A young 17 year old girl walked into the room with her red and black hair tied up in a twisted french curl to the side with flowing sea curls in it hanging down on her left side with her long semmie curly bangs coverig her right eye.She had pale skin and didnt seem to tall but she was very thin and no one in that class could bet her as a modle."Hello im Nanako Higashi" said Nanako as she bowed a little.The class was in shock that they had such a thin and beutiful girl in their class."Yes well miss Nanako please take a seat near the window by Koyki,um Kyoki please raise your hand" said miss candy.Kyoki hated sitting next to giggling girls so he gave his teacher a death stare and then raised his hand as asked.All the girls got angry they thought it wasnt fair for the girls that were already there and they never got to sit next to their beloved Kyoki.Nanako was on her way to her seat befor someone tried to trip he then she flipped and landed on her new desk.'It's not nice to trip someone on their first day" she said as she stepped off her desk.Kyoki still wasnt impressed by this new girls attitued she had,sure it was like his but only he was alot meaner than she probly was.Tine then entered the room everyone got silent.Tina was supposely Kyoki's girl, he didnt really say yes but he didnt really say no either so he just gave up.

"Hunny im here.." Tina stopped as she saw some girl sitting in her desk even tho she didnt even belong in that class."Who are you and why are you sitting in my chair next to my loving BF" asked Tina. Nanako stood up as she went to shake Tina's hand but Tina pulled away, Nanako just ignored that and inturdused herself."Hi im .." she was cut off."Your some girl who thinks she's getting my man" answerd Tina.



And you'll have to review and tell me what you think would happend if you liked this one then ill make the secound part.

© Copyright 2010 ♥P-townchick♥ (twistedheart27 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641742-the-girl-on-the-frozen-river