*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1640158-Nervous-eh
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1640158
Monsters Inside You
Deep within a cavern lies the despicital of all creatures. Not only does this monstrous being literally tear your body apart, but also steals your soul.  The only life you've ever known being ripped from you, slowly and painfully. You scream agony and torture, hoping someone might hear your cries and hush the monster in your mind.  Circling your central lob, this demon looks for dessert from the platter which is your brain.  Only you have the power to silence this beast.  And only you can create such a thing. Shivers and shakes dance around your body thinking, "why would I conjure up such a thing?". Those people have the worst monsters of all, thinking nothing will happen to you, thinking your life is perfect; well think again. These strange monsters will always be inside your head. No matter what you do there will always be one lurking around the corner waiting for when you are at your weakest.
© Copyright 2010 Smiley Face (starsandmoons at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1640158-Nervous-eh