*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641025-Wild-Thunder
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BBKing
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #1641025
Character Creation
Raijin Savage meaning “Wild Thunder”

Ht: 5’-9”
WT: 275 lbs.
Gender: Male

Age: over 200 years old, but he looks 30 years of age.

Appearance: 
Body Type:  Muscular body type, arms, hands, legs and feet are slightly larger then normal, and the rest of his body is evenly proportioned.

Hair appearance:
Color:  White
Length:  Long, just past shoulders, thick, wavy pony tail.

Eye Color: white (normally wears contacts to hide his eye color)

Special Abilities:  Electro-Magnetic Telekinesis. Savage can control any type of electro-magnetic energy whether housed in a living being or non-living object, within a certain distance; he can discharge electricity from his body, even in water.  His body can withstand extreme temperature up to 3000 degrees Fahrenheit and extreme cold to 150 degrees below zero Fahrenheit. His electric discharge can range from a tiny spark to a bolt of Lightning, the higher the voltage the more energy he uses and the increase in his recovery time. He could die if he uses all of his energy before recovering. His energy limit is unknown. Savage has enhanced human abilities. He can press about 2000 lbs. and vertical jump approximately 50 feet. His can long jump 200 feet and he can run 70 mph. He is agile and has incredible balance and coordination. His body can withstand small caliber rounds, like rounds from a small hand gun. When he is in his “Electro-Magnetic” state all of his abilities increase by 5. “Electro-Magnetic” state is a mode he switches to when he chooses to use a high amount of energy for a long period of time. It’s an altered state of consciousness that he can remain in for about one half hour.

Martial Art Styles:  He is trained in aiki-jujistsu, Bājíquán, Piguaquan and Wing Chun.

Introduction:

“It’s about -20 degrees below zero up here tonight. I should be freezing or dead but I’m not. I feel no type of discomfort whatsoever. A normal person would notice a chilling discomfort while fully dressed with Arctic gear plastered to their body, but my body doesn’t even feel a slight annoyance, and I’m not even dress for cold weather. Oh yeah, that’s right I’m not normal I am. What do the normals call me now, abnormal? Huh, sometimes normals can be really cruel, especially when they entertain some of their feeble fears. Fear is a rarity for me these days though, except for today. On this day, I’ve been violated at the core of my psyche. The wretched memories have returned, and the rage from within desire to be unleashed.”

426 word count
© Copyright 2010 BBKing (sagedraw at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641025-Wild-Thunder