*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641446-Broken--Enter-Casa-De-Strange
by Kaos
Rated: 13+ · Other · Drama · #1641446
CHAPTER 2. EXCITING!!
  "Lets get you inside." Sincere gestured. We walked to the leftin and the house was huge. Antique and modern looking. "Up stairs to the left, third door down is your room. You have your own restroom as well" Michael smiled. I just nodded. "Are you hungry?" Sincere asked sympetheticly. "Yes, very." I replied. "Dinner will be ready in half an hour. Aiden take her to her room and help Kailye get situated." She commanded. He nodded and pulled me to the stair case. He grabbed my bags, nodded his head for me to follow, i did. When we got to the door he looked back at me and smiled. He poened it to a beautiful room. It was black and pink, my favorite colors. It had a sitting area with a desk, a laptop, and a few lounge chairs. A huge plasma T.V. and an Xbox 360. Then Thiere was a queen size bed with a canopy. A walk in closest, a bay window with a bench, and like they said a huge bathroom. I unpacked with Aiden and we talked.

  He asked me about my family. I asked about his. " I'm actually eighteen, im a senior. You'll go to the same school i do but we wont be attending the same classes. I am in the advanced classes so I go at night. But I will see you at home and on weekends." He chuckeld at my confused look. " Oh, I see. Your a smarty pants." I laughed with him. I wanted to just jump into his arms. We talked and talked untill we heard Sincere yelling at us for dinner. We went down stairs, and sat in the dining room. On the Table was steak cooked medium rare, mashed potateos, fruit, rolls, and grape juice and red wine.

  "This looks amazing. Thank you." I conveyd with amazment. It was delicious. Every bit of the juices flooded my mouth and the food melted on my tounge wih tastes so amazing i could have sworn i was at a five star resturaunt. After dinner I went to sleep right away. I was suddleny shooken awake. It was Aiden. "Wake Up silly you have school. You dont want to miss the bus." He announced. "Uh hu. Ok thanks.", I mubbled annoied. I got up and he got out. I took a quick shower and brushed out my hair. I got dresses said good bye to the family and left. Just before I walked out the door I was stopped by Michael. "Here is your schedual, lunch money, a map of the school, a map to get to the school, and...." He started. "Oh my gosh thank you!!!", I interuptted. He had my car keys in his hand. I took them and gave him a huge hug.

  I walked out the door. I turned on my car, it felt good to know that it still turned over smooth. I left the drive way and headed to school. Once at school I began to find my History class. The School was so confuesing. As I walked towards my class I bumped into somthing and fell to the cold hard ground. "Oh shit I'm so sorry.", A male voice apologized. The a hand was all of the sudden in my face. I grabbed it and he pulled me up. He was five nine, dark aurn hair, a little on the stout side. "My names Adam, and you?", He inquired. "Kailye.", I replied. "Do you know whre room 102 would be?", I asked. "Yeah thats my class here I'll show you around.", He smiled. "Thanks.", I sighed, now it would be a little less stressful with somewhat of a friend.

  Weeks passes and Adam and I became really good friends. We hing out alot while Aiden was at school. But When Aiden would return Adam would leave. One night after he left Sincere, Micheal, Aiden, and Evelyn were sitting in the living room waiting to talk to me. "Kailye we need to talk.", Michael started. "We know you think we are diffrent then the other families that go to Sissly Acadamey, Well we are."

  I was scared. I knew something was diffrent and now I was going to find out what it was.

"We are diffrent because we are......."

FInd out what happens in Broken Chapter 3 Answers and Questions!
© Copyright 2010 Kaos (kirstenkaos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641446-Broken--Enter-Casa-De-Strange