*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641530-Character-Profiles-Koreo
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1641530
Profile of Koreo
Character Profiles Koreo

         Koreo- Is the sixth in command of Nore, and probably the most hardest to reason with.  His element is ice and his symbol is the constellation, he is the third oldest of his kin. (Norean)
         Koreo, like all his brothers, is a husky.  None have any separate color telling them apart, but there size does.  Koreo is just an average size, not too big, and not too small.  Though it is rare too see any of the four brothers in husky form.
         In two legged form, his hair is a mix of gray and white, but not because of age.  He can choose it to become brown, but he sees no point in it as he has no desire to alter his natural look.  His hair is long and is usually up in a ponytail, his husky ears just pop right through making his hair curve.
         Sometimes he will show his wings, there regular white feathered wings; average size with no extra feathers than needed.  His clothes consist of loose comfortable ones; he doesn’t much desire to look good as he feels that the actions of a person determine who they are.
         Koreo and Sheru always get into mouthy fights.  Sheru believes that Koreo treats his huskies unfairly, as he has them fight to the death.  Sherus way is to let her wolves retreat when they’ve had enough, if they even decide to fight at all.  Koreo gives them no choice in wanting to fight or not and the same for retreating.  Koreo is stubborn, but because of his ways, he and his huskies have become very strong.
         Koreo favors a katana-like long sword; yet thicker, larger, and longer than a katana, one swing could easily cut through bone, or, if dull, smash there bones to pieces.  Both hands are needed to wield it due to its weight.


         Koreo came about because long ago when I was first naming them, I knew Koreos character would be one of my favorites, and at the time, I randomly thought of Korea.  I thought of how I could use it, because I liked the word a lot, and eventually made it into a guys name of Koreo.
         Codename: Koriru



*This profile is not compete; it will be updated soon.  I am not the best tipper and I needed to get up season one’s profiles ASAP.  Sorry for any in-convince.
© Copyright 2010 ♥ Lady Lish (lish-sheru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641530-Character-Profiles-Koreo