*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1642427-InfoCharacter-Profile-Allia-Ochite
Rated: E · Chapter · Fantasy · #1642427
The profile of Allia Ochite
Information Profile Allia Ochite

         Allia Ochite- A deceased mermaid who had become a guardian angel, but due to a band of fallen arch angels, they attacked the mermaids heaven at will.  Near death, Allia fled from her blood-soaked sanctuary and found a panthers body newly dead.  Using what little strength she had she merged with the new living body and gained more powers and forms.  Still afraid of being detected, she fled to the mortal world to remain secret and have a chance of not being cast out into oblivion.  It was in this mortal realm where she met Sheru and Kashema, unaware that a horrid fate shall soon befall her.

         When Kashema betrayed all of Nore, before hand she told Allia her entire plan, Allia of course wanted to go and warn all her new friends, but before she could Kashema wiped her mind clean as a blank sheet of paper.  Kashema could command poor Allia at will.  After Kashema had attempted her evil plots, all of Nore found out what she had done to Allia, but they do not blame her.  All of Nore seeks out not only a cure, but for Allia herself.  No one knows where Kashema sent her till later on.

         “Ochite” stands for “fallen” and she was given her last name from Moonstar herself the very evening her state was known to them.
© Copyright 2010 ♥ Lady Lish (lish-sheru at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1642427-InfoCharacter-Profile-Allia-Ochite