*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641559-How-to-be-happy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Experience · #1641559
why it is important to be precise
The way to be happy is to love God with all thy heart and mind and all thy soul and strength -- the most important commandment of the Bible -- but what or who is God that we can love him? What is our connection to the omnipotent being?



God is highest possible precision. Therefore when we try to be more precise we are trying to get closer to God.



God has a wave called 'the grace of God' that sweeps a seeker to their highest possible precision.



Anyone who tries to be more precise is like a surfer trying to catch the wave.



When you catch the wave then one thing leads to another and you realize your full potential.





God is also what is necessary. Throw out what is superfluous in your life and you get closer to God.





The happy person is a warrior. Jesus, for example, was a warrior who fought the church and its lies all his life. His younger years in the temple were like he was a military scout spying on the enemy.
© Copyright 2010 highestprecision (hiestprecision at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641559-How-to-be-happy