*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649788-People-were-made-to-ask-questions
Rated: · Other · Self Help · #1649788
Living a true life,using the brain well.
If you love God then you find it automatically natural to ask God questions. We each have one huge question were dying to ask God -- happy is the person who discovers what that question is.

If we love and obey parents then that makes it easier to realize what our question is. This is only a first question that 'gets the ball rolling' so to speak. Because the answer to a question often leads to more questions. Or the question is there somewhere in what you like to do best -- never sacrifice the things you like.

Were made to ask questions and seek the answers.

True living is a journey of discovery from low precision to high precision -- or you could call it skill. What most of us do now is not living.

The mind loves to have a question to work on while your busy sleeping or doing something else -- to ask a question is to exercise the mind.

If we do not exercise, the body atrophies and gets weak. The same applies if we do not exercise the mind.

As young children we all had so many questions to ask and asking questions came naturally. Unfortunately the adult world sees the asking of questions as a weakness and discourages children until they have little curiosity left in them.

What we should do instead is to encourage them to ask Themselves questions and hence to become self motivated or independent.

There are two types of memory: rote memory and significance memory. The latter is when we remember something because it impresses us deeply. When we begin to ask questions we search for significance and have significance memory.

God always answers a question, but sometimes he finds it difficult to get the message through to us due to our sin. It could come as direct mental thoughts or as a feeling or as a dream. We get so many weird dreams because we are not usually question askers, and so we find the dreams disturbing or we ignore them. Of course the best way is to get a direct thought-answer.

A dream is a reflection of our state of being. Dreams would be totally useful if we were not so far from God, so obsessed with achieving our goals with plain effort.

One should realize one can obtain a goal with skill rather than with effort.

Whether you win or lose at life is not important but how precisely you play the game is important.

Were so thoroughly immersed in obtaining our goals with effort: intellectual emotional or physical; that we cannot understand or cannot conceive of how it would be possible to achieve our goals with skill -- but it is perfectly possible.

I recommend you read Journey to Ixtlan by Carlos Castaneda and his other early books like A Separate Reality -- these would help you understand how we can achieve goals with precision. The things that Don Juan says are key.
© Copyright 2010 highestprecision (hiestprecision at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649788-People-were-made-to-ask-questions