*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641733-Regen-and-Raven
by regen
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Family · #1641733
This is a story of two very gifted people who find love in a strange and wonderful way.
                                  Regen and Raven                  By: Regen Ducere
    Raven means- dark mysterious Beauty. And you are BEAUTIFUL!!!  Raven is also the Feminine derivation of the name Regen. So actually Regen and Raven are as One, Masculine and Feminine. My heart is Ravens heart. You know that I wrote to you over a year ago,when I first saw you, these words," In the worlds known and unknown,there lies a hidden passageway that Two must travel together as "One". Then I wrote to you many songs and poems that you inspired my Heart to write. I bought bracelets and put Raven on them and played beautiful Love songs so that you could see that I adore you.You have loved my "right hand" You have seen and know the "Angel of my Eyes." Because my heart has been so terribly wounded and because so many Forces seek to destroy me so that they might destroy you as well, there has been given to me, by the hand of God, an Archangel, "Raphael" to bring to pass the healing of my wounds and to bring to me The Love of my Soul. There are Seven -7- Archangels who are my " Protectors". I want you to speak and I want to speak to you, but My Protectors will not allow me to approach you because of your Fear. Your fear can destroy all that you want and desire from me. True love cast away all fear. You have been promised love and children and the joy of life but only through your faith that God and  I love you with every good thing within us. Because of my true identity and my Purpose I cannot speak to you openly first. YOU Have to speak first!  Now that I have tried to the extreme to talk to you with "More than Words" and you have responded with schemes and gimmicks and cat and mouse diversions to hide your love for me,there is not much more that I can do. YOU must Trust me! YOU must know that my Love is real! Unconditional- Irrevocable- Eternal.  Have I not passed every test of yours? I have not tested you because I know you love me, because I trust you. Don't you understand Princess that it is not you that I fear. It is others who would destroy us because of YOUR FEAR. I have walked through Death and Hell and have been more than a Conqueror! My heart has endured things that mortal men could never begin to endure. My hearts desire is to be your Hero and Warrior Prince, and that is what I am!  But I cannot actually be your Hero, if you see me only as a Zero with your eyes. Because of your Fear. Am I afraid? Yes! I am afraid you fail to trust me. Your fear of me terrifies me . But all is for your sake because if I fail you, I fail myself. If you fail me, You fail yourself. I will not fail! You will not fail! My POWER is my LOVE for you. Always has been, Always will be. My love is a gift of God and I want so much to give that gift to you. I must first be healed from my wounds. I cry for you. I scream for you. I plead my case before Almighty God and before His Holy Angels for your sake, for my sake. Why is it so hard for you to know who you really are? Haven't you heard me calling you day and night? I have heard you and have answered. My chest has heaved like a drunken sailor on a tossed ship when I know your heart has spoken to mine. Trust- Trust- Trust- Love needs Trust. Don't play with gifts from God. Don't take love for granted.It comes many times but can only be accepted once. I don't care what others say or think. Only YOU. Only YOU.  Here is a new poetic phrase for you so that you might understand at last who you are to me. And you do "know" who you are! Only believe!
            " I am writing this so you may "know" who I truely am"
              "I am the Lion who fell in LOVE with the Lamb"
    The whole Universe is telling you "Come to Me"
        "God is your Promise"  Princess of God"
                                                                      Your Aquaintance,Your Prince.
                                                                                          Regen.
© Copyright 2010 regen (regenducere2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1641733-Regen-and-Raven