*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1642670-Making-Up
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1642670
Amitav is late from office and defaults on his date with Celma. Does she forgive him?
It was well past midnight when Amitav crept into his bedroom. Not for the first time that he had reneged on his promise to take his girlfriend out for dinner. But his manager had requested some last minute help on a presentation. Being too much of a professional, he had agreed. The guy has his own pressures; he had tried to reason with Celma. She had simply hung up the phone.

Wary of intruding upon her sleep, he changed his clothes in the dark, hearing the soft sounds of her breath. As his eyes accustomed to the dimness, he could make out her supine form on the bed. Unable to curb the temptation of beholding her, even if for a moment, he switched on the lights. The vision filled him with want. She looked every inch a Goddess. The blanket covered only till her waist. She slept in a sleeveless negligee, the cream-color of the satin fabric accentuating her flawless, black skin. He looked wistfully at her deep cleavage, feeling his manhood twitch. When she shifted slightly, he hurried to turn off the lights and quietly slid beneath the sheets.

Sleep had deserted him. The smell of her perfume and the proximity of her voluptuous body kindled his wildest desire, but he had no recourse. Not only had he peeved her, but she was also fast asleep. And the last thing he wanted was to wake her up just because his body had an urgent need.

I must be dreaming. He felt a hand feel the painful protuberance inside his pajamas. But when the same hand slipped underneath and skilful fingers entwined around his engorged shaft, he realized that though the evening had disappointed, night would quite be the opposite.

"Celma!" He whispered and turned toward the woman who was the purpose of his life.

She was already on her side, facing him. He moved closer and kissed her gently. She rolled her moist tongue over his lips, before sliding it between, her slender fingers continuing to stroke his maleness.

Leaning over her, he reached for the bedside switchboard and turned on the lights. Nothing pleased him more than gazing at her sensuous African face, prominent cheekbones, almond-shaped eyes, full lips and lustrous skin.

He planted soft kisses on her forehead and eyes, before moving to her long neck. The moment his fervent lips grazed the smooth skin, she let out a moan. Knowing how sensitive this part of her body was, he dwelt considerably longer, mingling hot kisses with gentle touches of his moist tongue.

"Amit, I need you."

"Patience, darling."

He kissed her bare shoulders, before sliding the negligee off to reveal magnificent, black breasts and their purple areolas. Like a hungry baby he cupped them and sucked and bit on the erect nipples. Next he turned his attention to her smooth and taut belly, drawing circles with his tongue.

She was not wearing panties. Getting between her shapely thighs, he stared in awe at her most precious jewel and inhaled the musky odor of her arousal.

How can anything be so beautiful, so perfect! He marveled. Gently he kissed the outer folds of her labia, enthralled at how wet he had made her. This drove her wild and she sighed with pleasure. Taking the cue, he rolled his tongue over the length of her slit several times before settling down to tease the clit with delicious flicks of his tongue. Under its relentless ministrations, she reached a soothing climax and drenched his face with her spends. He lapped them all up relishing the sour cream taste.

"Amit! I need you inside me. Now."

This time it was an order. He was only too happy to obey. He tore off his clothes and positioning himself between her legs, guided the bulbous head of his pole through her soft folds. The sweet tightness of her pussy generated perfect friction on his penis. She gasped at the sweet sensations of being filled. Kissing her deeply, he gyrated his pelvis so that his cock touched all the sweet spots inside her cunt. As his libido intensified, he began to plunder her like a stallion, making her scream and climb innumerable peaks.

“Cum on my face,” she pleaded.

Withdrawing his hardness, he offered it to her. She sucked it with gusto, releasing it only when he grunted, “I am ready.”

She had barely managed to position herself when he moaned like an animal and sprayed her open mouth with thick loads of jism. In a wanton display of lust, she swallowed most of it and rubbed the rest on her bare breasts, locking gazes with him all the time.

"Celma. I am sorry," he said, taking her in his arms.

"Why?"

"For spoiling your evening”

She looked at his sincere face. Six months back she would have laughed it if anyone would have predicted that she would ever love a foreigner. But today her life centered on him. He was not the first man in her life, but after their first time together she had vowed that he would surely be the last.

"You more than made up," she responded, burying her head in his chest.

Word Count: 866

© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1642670-Making-Up