*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1697035-The-Surprise
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #1697035
Rachel is away, and Edward is left to celebrate his birthday on his own.
“It’s not your fault, honey. So, stop worrying your head,” Edward muttered into his phone.

“I was hoping to take the evening flight, baby. But it seems I’ve to stay back a couple of days more,” Rachel replied.

“It’s fine, honey. I’ve come to Thrills. You can hear the music in the background. Shall down a couple of pegs and return home."

“Have fun, baby. Happy Birthday once again. I promise to make up when I return. And be naughty, but only a bit.”

Edward chuckled, listening to the mirth in his wife’s tone. He knew her blue eyes would be sparkling with mischief. Love you, Rachel.” He blew a kiss into his phone before hanging up.

Edward motioned to the barman. “A double Jameson on the rocks, please. Fifteen years.”

He looked around while the bartender served his drink. The blonde seated two seats away gave him a meaningful look. Thanking the barman, he nodded at her slightly and toyed with his whiskey. Loneliness shrouded his mind with despair. Rachel's saleswoman job made her travel around quite a bit, but this last trip had been depressingly long.

Gulping down his drink, he asked for a refill and surveyed the scenes around him. There were quite a few single women. I wish you were here, Rachel. If only I could hold you just for a moment. Tears welled in his eyes and the second drink disappeared just as quickly.

“What’s the plan for the night, baby?”

Edward swung around when he heard that familiar voice. “Rachel! When did you…”

She shushed him by pressing her lips to his. “Ed, how could you even imagine that I’d not return today? I wanted to surprise you.”

He wrapped her in his arms. “Rachel, I need to hold you. My God, you look smashing."

“I wanted to look hot for you tonight.”

Releasing her, Edward marveled at his wife’s lush curves that filled the tiny, strapless leather dress she wore for him. Even in the dim lights of the bar, the milky white skin of her shoulders formed an alluring backdrop for the black material. His eyes feasted upon the exposed upper swell of her breasts and the hook and eye front which offered tantalizing glimpses of her belly. Knee- length leather boots complemented her smooth and shapely thighs.

She winked. “Say something!”

He pulled in a deep breath. “It’s been my dream to see you like this.”

She pecked his cheek and rubbed the contour forming at the front of his trousers. “I never knew that leather would make me feel so horny. And I haven't worn underwear.”

Taking her hand, he rose and led her out of the club from the rear exit which opened into a dimly illuminated alley. He pulled her into his chest and planted hot kisses on her slender neck. She tugged at the buckle of his belt and unfastened his trousers. Kneeling, she pulled down his pants and curled her fingers around his throbbing arousal. He moaned when she rolled her tongue along the length of his rod and nibbled upon its tumescent head. Relief came his way when she buried him inside her warm throat.

He shoved his groin back and forth into her mouth, feeling his seed boil inside his testicles. His fingers entangled in her red hair while his engorged member gagged her. Effective sound-proofing of the disco ensured that only the slurping and moaning of the couple stirred the stillness of the night outside.

Seeing his wife’s caved cheeks around his tool almost tipped Edward over the edge. He extricated himself from her unwilling mouth and raised her up. The bold outfit and the smell of leather swarmed his mind with desire. Her eyes blazing with need, she turned and leaned against the wall of the alley with her hands and raised her shapely butt. Pulling up the zip at the back, he exposed the white moons of her hips. The sight drove him wild, and in a swift move he plunged his rod into her.

At last, enveloped in her heat, he paused, savoring the spasmodic convulsions of her softness. His hand reached forward and unzipped the front of her dress. Her breasts sprang out. Grabbing and fondling them, he began to thrust within her slippery flesh. Sighing with joy, she turned her head, and his hungry mouth clamped around her lips.

They settled into a sweet rhythm. He moved one hand down to tease her sensitive nub, making her shudder. Her body tightened and he felt her vaginal muscles collapse around his shaft. Soon, he scaled his own peak and poured all his pent up seed inside her depths. They remained in that position for a long time, reveling in their oneness until his limp member plopped out of her soiled folds. Removing his handkerchief, he kneeled and wiped her clean, not missing the opportunity to shower her sex with kisses. They dressed each other. He took her in his arms and nuzzled his nose in her hair.

“Happy Birthday, Edward.”

“Thanks, Rachel. It's been the best birthday of my life.”

Holding hands, the two lovers walked back into the club.


Word Count: 864
© Copyright 2010 Prof Moriarty (profmoriarty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1697035-The-Surprise