*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643589-THE-INTERNET-CAFE--pt-2
by annis
Rated: · Other · Other · #1643589
a story about online dating....
Actually, I liked the outfit he had laid out for me...but refused to put it on...because, I didn't want him to think , it was okay with me...what he was doing....I yelled, I want to go home...now...He just smiled...and said...hurry up dinner will me waiting when you get out of the shower...walking away....

I ran and locked the door behind him....turned around looking for an escape....I ran over to the nightstand looking for a phone....checked all the dressers and closet for a weapon to use...I even tried to lift up the window...it wouldn't budge....He yelled babe...dinner will be done soon....I turned on the shower to drown him out....Shelia will look for me...when , I don't show up for work....She'll alert the police...they will know that something has happened to me...when, I heard him....turn the door knob...I ran into the bathroom and locked the door...holding my breathe as, I pressed up against the door....than jumped in the shower....dressed in an outfit of my choice....and sat on the bed crying...I heard him call again...babe dinner is on the table...I didn't say a word...I just sat there in silence....scared out of my mind...then, I heard him turning the door knob again...so, I jumped up ran to the mirror and started fixing my hair...as he came into the room....

Babe you look beautiful...walking over to me...I backed up...I want to go home....and, I want to go home right now....I demanded...he just smiled at me...then said dinner is on the table...Look, I said....no one will ever now about this....I want call the police again....all you have to do is take me back home...My family will be worried about me...especially my mom....Don't worry love..everything has been taken care of...he smiled...What do you mean...I asked...well, honey...I've already sent a postcard to your mom...telling her your on assignment...for a month or two...big production....smiling...I've already notified your job...that you wouldn't be coming back and have relocated with your new husband....smiling again....I screamed in rage...You did what....You crazy a** SOB...yelling from the top of my lungs...then charging...at him...he just caught me and held me in his arms....I told you everything will be okay...I plan to take good care of you....until death do us part...bending over to kiss me....I spat in his face....then broke away from him screaming I will never love you....you pyschopath....

He watched the tears run down my cheeks then wiped them away and led me to the dinner table...I knew this would cheer you up....All your favorites.....He had a candlelit dinner for two...with all that was no longer my favorites...I'm not hungry...I said...eat Deee you must eat...he said....I made the especially for you....I rolled my eyes at him...in disguist and just stood there as he pulled the chair from the table....Look Deee, I made this beautiful dinner for you...the least you can do is eat it... I ignored him....Well you have 2 choices you can eat on your own...or , I will force feed you...the choice is yours...So, I sat down...he poured two glasses of wine...I want water...so he poured me a glass of water...isn't this wonderful...Our first dinner as husband and wife...I am not your wife....I screamed...

He sat down and began eating...I didn't eat until he picked up my fork to feed me...I snatched it and began feeding myself...after dinner...he cleared the table and led me into the living room in front of the fire place...and began telling me...how much he loved me...and that fate had brought us together....and from the very first moment he saw me...he knew in his heart , I was the one for him....
I said nothing...but just listened....then said and kind as , I could...I want to go home...I don't love you....I don't even know you....Keith my not be your real name...I promise....I will never call the police....just let me and Buddy go back home...My mom's sick....if not for me...do it for my sick momma....How sick is your Momma he asked...very sick in and out of hospitals...she has this conditon with her heart...she's not able to do much these days....everything tires her out....can't walk distances....without chest pains...everyone afraid...that she might have another heartattack....he just listened closely....as, I went on and on about my poor sick momma...then he said...I saw your mom out walking her dog one morning....she didn't seem that sick to me all....I yelled you did what....you bastard...how did you know where my parents lived...how do you know my momma....I don't really know her...I just talked to her briefly...while she was walking her dog....Benji...is it...brown terria...St Mark St...One thing you failed to realize...I did my homework....it started while we were chatting on line...I found out as much about you, as, I could...I know that your parents are Eddie and Edith Brown...210 St. Mark St ....you have 3 brothers....Lewis....baby boy.....no kids...just a player....Charles married to Louise 3 kids... and Clifton....middle son.... in the marines...Your the baby of the bunch...Deedria Marion Brown...33 no kids...,goal oriented hopes to be anchor not editor...likes shopping...travel.. romantic get- aways, and meeting people ...fav food soul , canjuan fav...color green drives a green BMW license plate DMB last boyfriend Troy Briggs 40 ...best friend Shelia Maples...413 Pravatte St...same age...wants to be a editor...

You see Deee after our date , I followed you home...took your mail...entered into your house.. thru the small basement door... went through all of your things , found out your likes and dislikes...went through your clothes and shoes to get sizes.... names of personal products....you know soaps, oils, lotions....toothpaste...everything...my love....still smiling.....You sick bastard....I screamed...Please forgive me...I for to light a candle...I know how you love your candles...I griminced....

And by the way I'm not sick Dee just in love...anything you want to ask me about myself...Who are you and what do you really want from me...well, with a smile...my name really is Keith....Keith...Brita...from upstate NY...this place is owned by family....I am 45....thats it for now...you look sleepy...I didn't answere, trying to find out his intentions....well, I'm tired...I going to shower for bed...I went to my room locked the door...then creeped back out ran to the door to get out....but it was locked from the inside...I tried to open windows no luck....looked for a phone...couldn't find one anywhere....then ran to the kitchen to get a knife...in case he tried to force himself on me....heard him coming...ran back in my room and locked the door....then remembered he had a key...slide a chair under the door...and just sat there scared and trembling not knowing what would happen next...but to my suprise...he never tried to enter in the room....

The next day he knocked on the door telling me that breakfast would be ready in 15 minutes...I didn't answere....lying in bed...thinking about all the things he confessed about...I asked myself how could I've been so stupid...not sensing someone had been in my house....without me realizing it...how could I have been so stupid to meet someone from the internet....I read the advice and warnings collums....why didn't , I listen...someone was telling me their experience with internet dating and, I didn't take it seriously...God if you get me out of this...I will never date again....As a matter of fact , I "ll trash my computer...wiping a tear from my eye....when Keith knocked again...I jumped up...trembling...breakfast is almost on the table...Deee you need any help getting dressed...I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in and turned on the shower...just in case he came in the room...

After dressing, I joined him for breakfast... did the knife help you sleep better...he asked.....ignoring him...not very good...it's nothing like my own bed...I said sarcastically....Keith, I said....I don't love you....and under these circumstances will never be able too...I feel like a prisoner trapped out here in the middle of no where....Hell, I don't even know where, I am...You just can't make someone love you....Love come over a period of time...with the consent of 2 willing people...I don't love you...it is as simple as that...Now take me home...He just smiled, and said...you will...all we have is time...and each other...Look Deee, I see it like this....no one knows where you are.., including yourself...they will not be looking for you anytime soon....all you have is me in this world to take care of you....if anything happens to me....what would happen to you....you need me...enough with this talk eat....I'll show you around ....

After breakfast we let the dogs out for a run...Buddy didn't leave my side...I think he sensed something was wrong...he would never go up to Keith as the other dogs would...He was just like my guard dog...As we walked along the way... I was trying to remember the path...or see traces of tires prints in the direction in which he brought me to this God forsaken place...I tried wondering off with Buddy but each time...he would call me back...or would be standing off watching me...I had to come up with a plan...a plan that would get me and Buddy out of here...I had to make friendly with the other dogs first...so their barking won't give us away...I had to be nicer to him...I have to be survivor...make him feel and if , I am beginning to have feeling for him....so he would let his guard down and trust me out of sight ...I have to find those tire tracks before it rains...So, I put my plan into motion....

Keith, I'm going in to prepare lunch...smiling anything in particuliar you want...No...he said...whatever you make is fine...okay...I'll call you when lunch is done...walking back to the house....inside I went directly to the pantry grabbed a few items ...and began preparing lunch...I started looking around trying to find a phone...anything that would aid me in my escape...just as , I was about to go upstairs...I heard him at the front door...I hurriedly tossed the pasta in the water...and put on the meat sauce...he walked in just as , I was reaching for the dinnerware to set the table...Need any help he asked...no...thank you...I got everything under control...now out of my kitchen....this is woman's work...bye...smiling at him....I could see his face light up...okay....then...I'll be upstairs if you need me...walking away....
© Copyright 2010 annis (annisw1064 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643589-THE-INTERNET-CAFE--pt-2