*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643700-THE-INTERNET-CAFE-pt3
by annis
Rated: · Other · Other · #1643700
a story about internet dating...
Hey , Keith lunch is ready....he came down stairs smiling....I was right all along...what's that...I asked...You would be a good wife to me....smiling through my resentment...The lunch looks good....he said...I'm starved lets eat....after lunch, I cleared the dishes...What's on the agenda now...asking curiously... We can play games...backgammon, checkers, chess , cards you name it...what about tv...let's watch tv...hoping to watch the news maybe there was something about me on it...sorry love no tv...you mean to say there's no tv here....Keith you know, I have to watch my soaps...and movies...after all, I use to work in a tv station....smiling...Alright, Deee what's up...why the sudden change of heart to me...What do you mean...Just this morning you were ready to claw my eyes out...ready to go home...now all of a sudden...your making yourself right at home...acting as if you like me now...What's up....You openned my eyes...all , I got in this world is you....You took me away from my friends ,and family...You asked the question, if anything happens to you what would happen to me...that hit home...after all, I don't know where, I am....and after, I saw you with those dogs...You seem like a kind, and caring person...You know...I am willing to give this a try for a while...maybe your right....only time can tell...whose to say this wasn't fate after all....

Deee are you serious...smiling...jumping up and hugging me...still smiling...you have made me the happiest man alive....now that , I have made you happy....make me happy...What is it...anything...I want a tv , and a phone to call my family to let them know...I'm okay....I will get you a tv, but a phone is out the question....why, I asked...How do, I know you want call the police again....How do, I know if your telling the truth....Deee...I will get you that tv like , I said before, but that's it....My anger turned into a smile....concealing the hatred , I had deep down in my heart for him...well, that will do ...smiling....backgammon...sure...he said...I never lose....that's because you have never played me....laughing...

That night he moved the tv into the livingroom...he wanted to watch only movies...I talked him into watching local channels so, I could find out where, I was....and to see if there was a missing report on me...just when the news came on....he turned the channel...I had to get him out of the house long enough to watch a newscast...but it was more difficult than, I thought it would be...

So, I had add a little womanly charm....I'm going to take a shower...I'll be back....smiling as, I left the room...he said okay....after taking a long shower...I went into the closet and found this nice long black see sheer gown...and robe....and matching heels with fur on the top....put it on....and fixed myself up in the mirror.....my stomach began to turn...I didn't want that creep looking at me let alone touching me...but, I did what, I thought, I had to do....I had to make him trust me...looking at myself in the mirror one last time...When, I walked out the room...he sat straight up...looked at me, and smiled....I sat down next to him...you smell nice...thanks...you chose it remember....I want a glass of wine...you want anything from the kitchen.....I asked....yeah , I'll have what your having...okay....hey why don't you go jump in the shower....your drink will be waiting on you...when you get out....I promise, I won't drink the whole bottle alone...smiling...Okay....save me a drink...will do....I said...

When, I heard the showering going, I turned on the tv...checking the news...to see if there was any news about a missing person....no missing person's report came on....but found out I was in some place, between North Carolina and South Carolina...When, I heard the shower stop...I quickly turned the tv back to it's previous channel....and poured my self a glass of wine....gulped it down quick, fast , and in a hurry...I poured myself a second glass and gulped it down quickly....I was on my third glass when he entered the room....smiling...I watched as he laid another log on the fire place....as he approached his seat...I handed him a glass of wine...He sipped it slowly....starring at me....as if he was studying me....he didn't say a word at first...just looked at the fire....for a long while...then he asked....are you ready for this...or are you still pretending....looking me directly into my eyes...I turned to pour another glass of wine...he put his hand over my glass....Raising his voice....Deee answere me...are you ready for this....he asked again....I looked into his eyes...and could tell he meant business....he was very serious....I squared my shoulders back and looked back into his eyes...This is what a wife does for her husband....right....sex is a big part of a marriage isn't it...Didn't , I say , I would give this a try....for a little while....So, what's the problem...You have a headache or are you scared....For the first time he was speechless....I had landed a low blow...and he felt it...and from that moment I felt in control....I had to hook him...and make him desire me more than life itself ....If , I were going to escape....I did what, I had to do...

The next morning...I was sick as a dog from all the wine...never drunk that much in my life...he was hung over as well...I showered....got dressed went up stairs to see if , I could find my purse...because my cell phone was in it....as soon as my foot hit the first stair....I heard him getting up....walking quickly outside...I ran to see if the car door was unlocked... but it wasn't....I had just made it around the bin to the dog cages when he appeared holding his head....What are you doing....he asked...I was going to feed the dogs ...since you decided to sleep in late...Deee you don't have to do that...I'll do it....he said...I'll do it....it will give them a chance to get to know me...give me a chance to bond with my children...Hey Buddy...as, I pattied him on the head...I fed the dogs and gave them water than let them out for play....and went back inside Keith was in the kitchen making breakfast....Oh, I wanted to serve you breakfast in bed this morning...so get back in bed...and, I'll wait on you hand and foot...smiling...babe you are to good to me....he said...smiling...No ...I am too good for you....I mumbled under my breathe smiling back....he walked over and kissed me...did you enjoy last night indeed indeed....now go back to bed...I'll bring a tray in soon....

After breakfast, I sat and watched a little tv, hoping to see a missing persons' report...but no such luck....then going outside to spend time with Buddy and the rest of the dogs...walking along the trail trying to find tire marks before it rained...When, I heard him coming , I pretended to playing with Buddy.....What's up.....he asked nothing just playing with the dogs...hey you want to go for a walk....No, maybe later....Please, I asked....I'm tired of being cooped up in the house....Lets take a hike, to see what's around here...grabbing his hand...pulling him in the direction, I wanted to go....Okay , he said reluctantly....Let's go this way....I want to go this way....I replied....30 minutes into our walk.....still no traces of a road or tire marks...the woods got denser, and it began to drizzle....so we headed back home....by the time we got there it was a down pour....the dogs had already gone back into their cages....We soaking wet....The house was nice and warm...Keith added a couple of logs to the fire...and, I striped right were, I stood....He stood there looking shock.... it ain't nothing you haven't seen before....I said now give me your wet clothes boy, before you catch cold...he gave me his clothes and I took them to the laundry room ....when, I came back he was dressing , and , I bagan to undress him....leading him by the hand to a hot shower....then snuggling under the covers....

We could hear the rain beating heavily on the roof top sounding like bass drums....the thunder roared,and the lightning lit up the room ...,I pressed my body closer to him....until, I drifted off to sleep....When, I awoke...the storm was over....and Keith had prepared a lite dinner....and we went back to bed....Everything was going so well, until one morning he caught me up stairs....I had made it up stairs ...and openned one of the doors...and there was my purse lying on the bed....I grabbed it taking my cell phone out to call home... but the batteries were dead....I rushed back down stairs...and to my suprise....Keith was standing at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me...Did you find what you were looking for...yes....I did....I answered...I knew you were pretending...You gave me your word ...I know....I just want to call home and let my family know that , I am okay....so they want worry about me...I have been here for weeks , please let me call home...

He was quiet for a long while...then he said okay....under one condition...anything , I replied, you must do what, I say....Just call and tell your mom...your okay...your working hard...and that you will keep in touch....if you say anything differently....We will move...again....and, I promise they will never find you....Is that clear....Yes, I said...fighting back tears...I watched as he left the room coming back with a cell phone...before he gave it to me...He reminded me again...that if , let on to me being kidnapped we would move again....trembling as, I dialed the number....Hi ma...How are you and daddy?...I called to let you know that, I was doing fine and working hard....Oh, I have to go....give daddy my love...I'll call you soon....bye hanging up....looking at Keith.....was that okay....perfect....walking over to me...putting his arms around my waist....holding me closer....I love you....I want this to work...as began making love to me....

© Copyright 2010 annis (annisw1064 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1643700-THE-INTERNET-CAFE-pt3