*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645399-Valentines-Day
by meenoo
Rated: E · Other · Adult · #1645399
A special day of love
Valentine's Day.The very word makes you feel so mushy and nice.Soft and romantic.For each and everyone there is a certain kind of feeling involved.It can range from the new to the going-ons to the old and the vintage.But whatever the age the core feeling is the tenderness and the very physical feeling that love can emit.Even holding of hands brings out a new meaning,looking into each others eyes a new romance.The sizzling passion is there for everyone and the very air around is filled with an ethereal beauty.For people who have not tasted love it is a day to look out for some opening somewhere ,a little bit of extra effort at wooing or maybe just think about what love is.

Roses and chocolates,teddy bears and trinkets,promises made and kisses stolen,it is a full day of love and love.God in heaven must be having a great feeling too!! The love that he has created for us must be touching him too!!!
© Copyright 2010 meenoo (honeypatnaik at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645399-Valentines-Day