*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645572-The-way-i-see-u
by andrew
Rated: E · Poetry · Relationship · #1645572
relationships, feelings, passion desire
When i look at you i almost cringe with shame, i am the devil, and she a angel, how on earth can it be possible that i can love you and not condem your heart to shame and to hell. I look out into the world before me. I can't help but noticing the beauty that this world holds. I lay my head down upon this rock, and look up at the stars in the sky. Everyone holds a beauty that one can not behold. The shimmering glow of worlds far younder, twinkles in my eyes. I see a star moving across the sea, it reminds me of the days when i was young, i would wish a star in the middle of the night, and hope my dream would come true. Years have passed and still no avail. I dream about it everyday, hoping and waiting for the one. I can not stand it, i can barely controll my emotions from getting the best of me. I have seen the world, i have seen happiness and love, but to see and feel are two different things. Slowly i close my eyes, a single tear rolls down my face, i brush it away be softly, i blush even thou i know no one is watching. I wait in the darkness and dift into a world beyound what i can see. The night turned to day, and i walk down this road that i have never been down. I am in a dream where i can not explain. I do not know what is driving me to walk where i know naught. I stop underneath a tree. I sit down and just close my eyes, so much beauty surrounds me, so much passion burns within me. A unexplainable feeling flows thru my veins. I hear some calling my name, but in a dream even the birds and beasts of the earth can sing. But my name echos in the air, the voice is calling me, i know naught what being can sing my name so beautifully. i feel a warm hand upon my face, and another in the palm of my hand. Take my hand she tells me. " i will take you hope tonite, forever from the day i first saw you, i have been searching and calling your name, fore now i have found you, and in your dream i have come. Open you eyes and you will see you are not dreaming, fore even a kiss can not be told in a story or a dream and feel like this. Her lips met mine and the feeling took me back to the wish i once made, and the dreams i held finally came true. in my arms tonite the love of my life had come, forever i hope she shall remain beside me, till the day i leave this earth, i shall forever hold her. I will kiss her goodnite, and always remember dreams are not always what they seem, in this night i will always remain.
© Copyright 2010 andrew (abernholtz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1645572-The-way-i-see-u