*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639487-passion-of-a-kiss--Warmth
by andrew
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1639487
love the emotions in a kiss, passion a bout someone
Passion of a kiss

I speak with Passion and sincerity when I say "I love you." When our lips connect, a sensation like electricity flows thru my veins. All my senses are dazzled, and paralyzed. The ability to speak was lost long ago, and shall not resurface till once the kiss is complete. If one could speak freely, without hinderance, One would probably speak of the sweetness of your lips touching theirs. The softness, and every little texture upon her lips. The soothing taste of cherry, that makes your lips just seem to melt on their own accord. And when the lips connect for the last time, the perfect symmetry of our lips being pressed together, would create a spark, that would ignite, and consume my heart. Kissing is supposed to be a passionate thing, but very rarely when we walked the street of our home town, or walk down the halls of a high school, you almost half smile and half laugh, ah yes i remember those days, when kissing was just to kiss, and not out of true passion.


Warmth

When I embrace your hand within mine, I can feel the beating of your heart, through your finger tips. I can feel the warmth and love flowing through your veins. If I were to cup your face within my hands, and just look deep within your eyes, I would see so much, from the warmth inside your heart, to the anger when you are mad, the sweetness when you are in love. Your face is smooth and perfect in my eyes; everything about you wants me to sing a sweet soft melody, which will put your mind at ease. I defiantly can't sing very well either, so wishful thinking on my part, but don't you see it is the thought that counts. We are imperfect for a reason, don't you think. One can say another is perfect in their eyes, because they very well may be. If one looks past all the flaws in a person, they can say they are perfect in their eyes, it is said out of passion, and love, and even understanding, it is not idle chatter, but of truth, and sincerity.
© Copyright 2010 andrew (abernholtz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1639487-passion-of-a-kiss--Warmth