*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649231-JESUS-LOVE-FOR-US-ALL
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1649231
PERSONAL BELIEFS
GOD said that he would send a savior to die for our sins, but no one knew he was talking about his own son. A lot of people worship Jesus, followed him during his time on earth with his teachings, but when the time came to actually fulfil the prophesy that God had sent him to do, no one wanted to listen.



As a child son of David the carpenter all the Priest was willing to listen to what Jesus had to say in the temple, by saying he was wise, and speaking from the Holy Scriptures, as long as it came from a child they where not threaten of him or his wisdom.



When Jesus grew up and begin his ministry he told the people that he came to fulfill the laws of the prophets not to destroy the laws, when he preached in the temple the Priest did not want to accept what he had to say, they mocked him called him a phalse prophet and demanded his death, all because they did not want to give up their postion in the temple ( church ).



The Priest during this time got what they wanted and Jesus was crucified, but what they did not know was God sent Jesus to die for all mankind's sins.

That is why Jesus asked "Father forgive them for they know not what they do ".



Now sometime between the year Five BC to Five AD is when Our Lord and savior was born. (Jesus) There where many people on this earth from the time of Adam and Eve til the birth of Christ, and most of them had decided they where not waiting for God to send the Messiah.



Now these people where expecting someone rich and glamorous, not someone from their own backgroud who was poor and worked with their hands. So when Jesus went to the temple to preach, and tell them they where doing wrong in the eyes of God they did not want to listen, they felt threaten and therefore caused the death of Jesus.
© Copyright 2010 spiritualenlightment (edith65 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649231-JESUS-LOVE-FOR-US-ALL