*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649236-THE--UNCLEAN---WORLD
Rated: E · Other · Other · #1649236
personal belief
The Lord gave us the laws on how to live and worship him. He taught us how to prosper, live in his glory, we chose to listen to Satan and our own greed. Our Father in Heaven gave us a manual on how to raise our children and ourselves, it is called the HOLY BIBLE.



All God ever wanted was for us to love him as much as he loved us, remember he gave up his only son, to die on that cross for all mankind to love him just as much.



This nation went astray when the politicians took the Lord out of our schools, place of work and ect., and started legalizing Gay marriages, the Lord said we were to go out and multiply. This nation has become the same as it was in the Old Testament about Soddom and Gomorra.



God destryed this place because of their evil ways, they defiled God mocked him, cliamed they did not need him in their lives. But the only way to heaven is to include the Lord in your daily life. And this doesa not mean to worship him on Sundays then go out and sin all week long just to repent the following Sunday.



When the Lord said to sow thy seed so that it may grow, he was referring to his children bringing others to learn about his sacrifice, teaching them of his love and grace, showing them how to recieve him into their hearts and living with him in peace and harmony.
© Copyright 2010 spiritualenlightment (edith65 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649236-THE--UNCLEAN---WORLD