*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649809-a-way-out
by billie
Rated: 18+ · Other · Death · #1649809
life can be so hard and we are only human, we have our weak moments
She ran to her room , her face was so sad, her tears were like the river runing throw her cheeks,, she throw her self on the bed so hard as if she is trying to slap the pain out of her,, she could not belive it,, why me?why is it every time I think life is getting better and giving me a smile,  like the end of the tunnel is coming and I can see the light at the end,, only to find out it’s a bigger tunnel with more obstacles,more pain, more sorrow, what do I do she asked,, she looked around her room,, slowly and steadily,, thinking I need a way out ,I cant take this she said, my heart is filled with pain, it actually physically hurts, it feel like a flame is burning the center of my heart,her eyes wondered more in the room only to see a small knife on her night table, and as her eyes spotted a knife her heart was smiling, it was time,, its time to leave, it’s a way out of that tunnel filled with pain , misery, sadness and tears ,, as her hand reached for the knife,,the adrenal started rushing throw her body,, she held the knife tight , closed her eyes mumbling good bye life you cant hurt me any more, with all her strength, she put the knife on her left wrist , pressed against it and with a speed that seems faster then the light she cut her wrist, her blood started to flow out of her  wrist, like it was waiting for so long to leave her body,her body started to feel cold, yet her heart was worm, she lyed on her pure white bed, waiting for her feelings to disappear,she closed her eyes slowly ,, took a deep breath, and licked her lips, she mumbled i am free, i am free,now i can actually see the light, only this time i know it is real.
© Copyright 2010 billie (tunis1987 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1649809-a-way-out