*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1650276-Eliza-Coltt-story-Introduction
by Taymos
Rated: E · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1650276
The intro to the story, practically the plot.
Eliza Coltt: She is a young wizard (at first) who also has a special ability. Involving the manipulation of elements and weather. But, then she meets Albus Potter, along with Rose Weasley. She also meets Scorpius Malfoy; her enemy. Or so she was told. She ends up falling in love with both Albus and Scorpius as the time goes on. First Albus, then Scorpius. Her twin brother, Rafael, can only control fire, however unusual it is. They have been taught that they, Eliza and Rafael, were the only Elementals left in the world besides their mother. In 4th year, though, that all changes. Lila Coltt, their mother, gets killed by a werewolf.

Eliza gets these flashes in her visions and becomes apprehensive at what she sees; a man, trying to kill her. The man turns out to be the son of a Death Eater, or rather former. Michael Dolohov is his name, and he has a quest; to capture Eliza and bring Voldemort back to reign. The Dark Mark, which has moved to being in Eliza's skin by her genes (considering her mother had to get branded 4 times because it kept disappearing) is the only thing in existence that could bring Lord Voldemort, otherwise known as Tom Riddle, back to life.

She must figure out how to save herself, her brother, her friends...even her enemy. Will Eliza survive the fight, the war, of saving the people she loves lives? Will Dolohov change his plans, going towards another desirable outcome? Who will Eliza end up with?

Just wait and see as the final war begins.
© Copyright 2010 Taymos (taymos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1650276-Eliza-Coltt-story-Introduction