*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651495-Eliza-Coltt-story-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Taymos
Rated: E · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1651495
The beginning of the story.
Introductions and Recognizing Enemies

I stuck my head out the window as the train started moving. "Bye mom!!!" I shouted, grinning and waving at her. She smiled and waved back, but there was a grey tinge to her eyes. I went back in the compartment and shut the window.Ok, review of what she told me not to do at Hogwarts; don't start a fight, don't use my abilities for violence, don't lose my temper and don't speak to Scorpius Malfoy. Got it. That's simple enough to follow. Besides, its probably for my and others' safety. We had worked all summer on helping me control my temper.

(Flashback)
'"The key is to concentrate on something happy. Like...flowers." My mother urged, smiling gently at me. I nodded. The wind blew my hair out behind me. I was angry at my grandparents for what they had done to my mother...giving her to Voldemort. Making the Unbreakable Vow!!! Honestly! No one deserved what my mother had gone through in her life. I controlled my anger easily, thinking of roses, magnolias, and others too. Most of all love. Wanting to find love, how I'm loved by my mother and my brother, Rafael. "Good." She said, hugging me with one arm when the wind calmed. "You should do well."'
(End of Flashback)

I came back from my memory when the compartment door opened. A red-headed girl with big brown eyes and a boy with black hair, green eyes and glasses stood there, looking a bit apprehensive. "Are those seats taken? There's nowhere else to sit. So, do you mind if we sit with you?" the girl asked, her eyes pleading. I smiled. "Sure, I don't mind." I said, beckoning for them to sit. "Thanks." The girl said, putting her things away orderly. The boy did the same. Then they both sat. "I'm Eliza, Eliza Coltt." I said, grinning at them. "I'm Rose Weasley." the girl said, sticking out her hand. I shook it then dropped it. "I'm Albus Potter." the boy said, nodding at me. I smiled at them. "My mom has told me all about the place, though she didn't have such a great time there, she said the place was nice." I said, shaking my eyes. "Our parents told us of the place. Same thing for them, not the best time yet it was the best time." Rose said, giggling a bit. I pursed my lips. I needed to ask them something. "My mom also told me of her friends there...So, Rose are you related to Ron Weasley?" I asked, smiling slightly. "Yes, thats my dad. And My mum is Hermione Granger...er...well, that was her maiden name." Rose said, rolling her eyes. "And Albus,are you related to Harry Potter?" I asked, looking at him now. He nodded. "Thats my dad. And Rose is my cousin because her dad's sister is my mum." He said quietly, not meeting my gaze. Rose spoke up. "My mum told me about Lila Coltt. Is that your mum?" She asked, looking at me with interest and curiosity. "Ya, thats her. But, sadly for me, my dad died a little while after my brother and I were born. Mauled by a werewolf." I said, pursing my lips. "Thats sad. But...my mum told me that Lila was...special. That she had certain...abilities no one else had. Except herself and herself before that time, because she had reincarnations a lot. Are-are you like her? With the abilities?" Rose asked hesitantly.

I grinned widely. "Yep, I am. Wanna' see?" I asked, biting my lower lip to keep my grin from coming back. For now. Rose nodded, starting to smile. I turned my palm up and fire appeared out of thin air. Rose's eyes widened in shock and amazement. "I can control all the elements, weather and I have visions of the future. I'm a Psychic Apocal; an Apocal is the name that my family came up with for ourselves. Because if one of us get angry, that one could cause the apocalypse if they control all the elements. But, if more then 1 gets mad, and controls all the elements, destroy the Earth. Not just damage severely, but destroy." I said, heaving a sigh. A small smile came to my lips again.

"I can control earth, water, fire and air. Naturally weather. And, of course, see the future. Most of the time it's definite. I've only been wrong once or twice." I said, shrugging. Her and Albus were gaping at me.I put the fire out with water and blew air at them. I raised a mound of earth outside the train and looked back at them. They were wide-eyed. "See?" I said, pursing my lips. "That's so cool!" Rose said, shaking her head in disbelief. I wrinkled my nose a bit. "Not really; kind of irritating after a while." I said, looking out the window. "How can it be irritating?" Albus asked in shock. "It's not always fun, Albus. Because I have these abilities, because they're connected to my emotions, it's easier for me to get mad. Which isn't a good thing." I said, frowning at him. Rain started htting the windows. He thought for a second about this and then nodded in understanding. "But, still, it's cool. I mean, how could you not like it? It's impossible. I would love to have your life, well...your heritage." He said. I shook my head, smiling sadly. "I'm not something to be proud of. I can reall hurt someone. And...I could even kill someone without even trying. The Ministry already tries to find something to make it impossible to deny the penalty of execution. They say we are against anture, not supposed to exist and shouldn't. And they're right. So, my life is complicated. But I wouldn't trade it." I said. The compartment door was whipped open. There was a person there. He had blond hair and ice blue eyes. I knew who he was immediately. Scorpius Malfoy.
© Copyright 2010 Taymos (taymos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651495-Eliza-Coltt-story-Chapter-1