*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1650380-Lord-Aldran-Vesing
Rated: 13+ · Other · Fantasy · #1650380
Lord Aldran Vesing of Merseystrek
Gender: Male
Name: Lord Aldran Vesing of Merseystrek
Age: 38
Relationship status: Single, Driven
Physical: 5'9", Chiseled facial featured, Ebony hair (longer-neck length), Jade eyes, Muscular stature

Introduction:
Aldran clenched his teeth. The rain ran through his ebony hair and skewed his normally eagle-eyed vision. He was near his breaking point. It was one thing to be commissioned to kidnap Lady Lowrianna but to have to wait until she was finished entertaining the king was another. He hunkered down behind a nearby carriage to bide his time. His muscles strained against the slick leather vest and leggings that were normally more comfortable when dry. An exasperated sigh escaped through pursed lips and his mind wandered to a simpler time, a time that did not involve his employment by the band of The Elders, kidnapping and a price on his head. It was then that his jade eyes caught movement coming from the hall entrance. It was her. His breath stilled and his hand slid silently to the dagger in his belt. Would he need it this evening? He desperately hoped not. He could hear her bidding farewell and instructing her ladies to prepare for the elements. The time had come to make his move. Without hesitation he bolted from the deep shadows. He was behind her before she knew what was happening, one muscled arm circled the lithe woman's waist, he placed the firm fingers of his other hand over her mouth.

"G'd evening M'lady. T'would seem you have not made someone very happy. One should be more careful in the future. I plan to protect you. Once we are alone I will explain." 

How did he get himself into these things? Once again he found himself doing the opposite of what he was supposed to do. Aldran could only pray that The Elders were not as strong a force as they boasted or else he would be calling in some favors from some old friends......

© Copyright 2010 WistyOne (wistyone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1650380-Lord-Aldran-Vesing