*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1650406-Human-Nature
by Wolf
Rated: · Other · Other · #1650406
my story on my freindship
Human is animal that is likely to protect the potential territory from being occupied by potential competitor, who might be the most intimate friend. Sometimes she or he is overacted just like a dog howling towards you to show a warning. I got this kind of friend, she is English teacher in the school, she is famous for her talent on teaching English and She got the reputation in that small town. However the school desperately needs several new English Teacher. She cannot teach all of student there, right? I got this piece of news from my mom. She have been eager to help me, decent jobless person in the perspective from small town people, find a decent job in our small town since my father has gone. Well for me it is good opportunity for me for I would like to give speech in class room and I have enough time for my writing career. However I lost this opportunity. My “intimate” friends knows I ‘m going to be interviewed for this position, she is doing her best to find some excuse of I not fitting for this job and say some bad words for me. I don’t know why. What is she afraid about? What is her fear? Supposing I would work over there as a English Teacher, I may not be doing as great as she is. I’m not going to compete with her, though competition is sometimes good for progress. Because I know friendship is first, competition is second. Since I know her motivation of stopping me, I know it is going to happy working with her. It lied a big gap between us.
© Copyright 2010 Wolf (wudbal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1650406-Human-Nature