*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1650465-THE-TRIBULATION-AND-THE-SECOND-COMING
Rated: E · Other · Religious · #1650465
Religious belief's
Many people are being taught, by their religious leaders that they need to repent of their sins and be Baptized. And in doing so they would be spared, the sorrows and difficulties, during the time of the tribulation that is spoke of in the Holy Bible.



It is true that people need to repent of their sins, and be washed in the blood, of Jesus Christ. But this does not mean that you will be spared the sorrows and difficulties of the tribulations.



People who teach agianst the word of GOD will suffer the Lord's wrath, in the end of this earth age.



However for most people to really realize what they are on this earth for is to figure out which side they are willing to be on, the side of Satan or the side of GOD.



This is a testing ground for you to figure out which side you are willing to be on.

Jesus loved us enough that he gave up his life for ours. Do you love him enough to give your life up for him? This is what it is all about.



Which we all know if you are selfish with your life and do not acknowledge God, then the Lord will be selfish with the water of life, and not acknowledge knowing you.



I plead with you; to ask the Lord Jesus Christ to come into your heart, and dwell within you, so you will be worthy to recieve the water of life.
© Copyright 2010 spiritualenlightment (edith65 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1650465-THE-TRIBULATION-AND-THE-SECOND-COMING