*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651121-Finding-The-One
Rated: · Other · Other · #1651121
finding love can be hard giving up isnt the answer
It is my belief that everyone has a certain someone they were ment to be with. Everyone at some point will either be broken up with or break up with someone, its natural. Sometimes the person you feel is the "one" just is not quite right for you. Yeah its tough to get over relationships but moving on is key. Yeah easier said than done right? You just have to keep your head high and your spirits higher. If your relationship ends than 9 times out of 10 it was not ment to be. And if it was not ment to be than there is another that is, and that person is waiting for you. I'll share with you one of my own experiences... I dated a wonderful girl at one point. I thought it was perfect, puppy love right? wrong...one day she decides to up and move on to a new person with better looks and more money. I hated her for months after that, I thought i would never get over it  but i did and i forgave her because I realized that she was not the one for me. I myself have yet to find my person...what about you?  If yes then I wish you the happiest life, and if not do not give up  they are out there..waiting..waiting on you to find them.
© Copyright 2010 L'anima Perduta (perdono at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651121-Finding-The-One