*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651292-what-is-so-bad-about-pot
Rated: 13+ · Article · Other · #1651292
my take on why pot should not be illegal
I wanted to write this to show my points on how pot should be legal. I used to smoke avidly, I recently come off for personal reasons but I still do not see why it is illegal. They say it is bad for you and can kill you, yet you can get it medically prescribed for certain illnesses. Come on now, lets face it  the government can not tax it and that is exactly why it is illegal. Ask any person that smokes pot and they will tell you they smoke it because it makes them feel good. After a 40 year study they found out that high amounts of THC will kill a rat. How much does a rat weigh compared to a normal human? Another thing is people are worried about ODing on it. In order to OD on pot you have to smoke your body weight, before you could get halfway there you would pass out. I say legalize at let those who want to smoke..smoke. No ones going to force someone to smoke they do it because THEY WANT TO! It is just like religion..christianity for example...in a sense christians get high off of jesus  that is what makes them feel good. Like i said i do not smoke anymore but i still do not see why it is illegal..it is only a matter of time.
© Copyright 2010 L'anima Perduta (perdono at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1651292-what-is-so-bad-about-pot