*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652701-Knowing-when-to-let-go
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Experience · #1652701
I learned when to recieve my mission, there was nothing left for me to do.
Knowing when to let go!
There was a place I was in life, I felt I was stuck and I could not move. I found everything and everyone to blame.
I just could not figure out why I could not excelerate. I would get depressed. I thought I was doing right by God. Then I realize I was not listening to God. I was not being obediant. this why I felt others were the blame for me not being successful.
I've learned it is a season for everything and my season was at a change.
I had come to this place that was not moving and when the people saw that I had such a charge and there was nothing that I would let get in my way regardless of my disability. That made them feel good about themselves. That made me feel good. Then I started feeling bad because I didn't think I was appreciated for things I've started...I got upset. I wanted to leave out of anger.I didn't know what to do. I started to pray. I stopped and sat still. then the answer was revealed. My job had been finished there, because now everyone had been placed, now they are in charge and my job was done. I did not know how to tell the pastor. Well I realize they were a crutch for me and I could not heal properly as long as I felt I was in their debt. Although different meetings I was going to were messeages about letting go! straight over my head (smiles).
Now I know it meant the door has closed and God opened another.
Wow what a relief.
© Copyright 2010 spiritually blessed (creativemo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1652701-Knowing-when-to-let-go